Sneeze Fetish Forum

Another Upside to Having the Fetish

Celeb Obsessed

It makes it easy to determine if you feel any kind of attraction toward someone. Non-fetishists can be like, "I don't know if I like him! He's kinda cute, but kinda dumb and I have some kind of feelings towards him, but is it real chemistry or do I just like him as a friend?" and so on. But we just need to ask ourselves the simple question: do we want to hear that person sneeze? :) Whether the thought gives you excitement, indifference, or repulsion, you quickly find out how you feel.

I dont know about this, I have had circumstances where I didn't feel attracted to someone and wouldn't try to get close to them until I saw them sneeze, and saw they had a great sneeze and then I felt like I wanted to get closer and I felt more attracted to them, just in the hopes of seeing them sneeze again. Also I could see a hot girl and think they are attractive, but see they dont have that great of a sneeze which sucks, but I still would find the girl attractive.

Yeah this isn't that true for me either. I can find other aspects of girls attractive quite easily, sneezing is simply the most important thing in terms of physical attraction. My late girlfriend managed to develop a mental block to sneezing in front of me or whilst doing anything 18+. Therefore I got one sneeze in 10 months. Did that make me any less attracted to her? Any less in love? Hell no.

And then there's people with rubbish sneezes. I'm pretty sure that if an incredibly attractive girl started flirting, but happened to have a horrible sneeze, I'd get over it.

This doesn't apply to me either...I had an ex that I was pretty crazy for at the time, but even when I was really into him, I didn't especially love his sneeze, but he could still make me feel turned on. Conversely, a few guys I've strongly disliked had some great sneezes.

I have to agree with everyone elso so far

I have an ex bf that had one of the best sneezes ever & i am still attracted to his sneezes but the relationship sucked & we clashed & i don't like him as a person,let alone a bf, anymore.

Sadly, ALL of my exes barely sneezed.. Most were cough-style singles, my least favorite type.

All too often, they had sneezey attractive friends. *sigh*

It makes it easy to determine if you feel any kind of attraction toward someone. Non-fetishists can be like, "I don't know if I like him! He's kinda cute, but kinda dumb and I have some kind of feelings towards him, but is it real chemistry or do I just like him as a friend?" and so on. But we just need to ask ourselves the simple question: do we want to hear that person sneeze? :) Whether the thought gives you excitement, indifference, or repulsion, you quickly find out how you feel.

While I would say, as the others have that ultimately the sneeze is not the most important part it is also true that if I'm not sure whether I am sexually attracted to them I could probably apply the rule you suggest; i.e.in men the ones I really want to see sneeze are the ones to whom I am attracted.

It makes it easy to determine if you feel any kind of attraction toward someone. Non-fetishists can be like, "I don't know if I like him! He's kinda cute, but kinda dumb and I have some kind of feelings towards him, but is it real chemistry or do I just like him as a friend?" and so on. But we just need to ask ourselves the simple question: do we want to hear that person sneeze? :twisted: Whether the thought gives you excitement, indifference, or repulsion, you quickly find out how you feel.

Actually, I think you have a point. Now, it won't go for everybody (as we've already established), but for me it's kind of an important thing. If the sneeze in question is "repulsive," as you put it, I won't be attracted to her. (But seeing that I find no female sneeze repulsive, I might be the wrong person to ask :laugh:)

Guest Tootsie2008

I'm attracted to my fiance in many other ways that don't include sneezing. Unfortunately I don't really care for his sneezes, but he definitely turns me on in other ways or I wouldn't be marrying him LOL.

Well no, I don't determine if I truly like a girl by her sneeze. Girls hardly ever sneeze around me. In fact quite the opposite happened, a girl I didn't like had a sneezing fit and I liked the sneezes because they reminded me of an audio sneezer on Youtube... Anyways the fetish has allowed me to be certain that I'm not gay, and that's good.

the fetish has allowed me to be certain that I'm not gay, and that's good.

I have no idea what you mean by this. Are you trying to say that it's good that you're straight...or that the fetish was actually helpful in determining your sexual identity? Even so, just because you like sneezes from the same gender does not make you gay or bisexual...I often prefer women's sneezes to men's, but I'm only sexually attracted to men.

I'm sort of odd... (yeah... I know surprise, surprise :twisted: ). I can't imagine anyway that I guy that I find attractive would have a sneeze that I would not find attractive. It's pretty much iIf I find a guy attractive I do want to see them sneeze. It isn't something that I necessarily ask myself in terms of How much I like them as far as for a relationship, but there is somewhat of a corrolation for me.

the fetish has allowed me to be certain that I'm not gay, and that's good.

I have no idea what you mean by this. Are you trying to say that it's good that you're straight...or that the fetish was actually helpful in determining your sexual identity? Even so, just because you like sneezes from the same gender does not make you gay or bisexual...I often prefer women's sneezes to men's, but I'm only sexually attracted to men.

I meant that the fetish was actually helpful in determining my sexual identity. That's true, I hadn't thought of that... I find myself disgusted by male sneezes but turned on by female sneezes so I thought that made me straight, well I suppose it's true that some people like same gender sneezes and they're straight. Perhaps it could work either way; my mistake.:D

To be honest, I haven't replied to this thread before now because I found the OP's assertion to be one of the most shallow things I've ever read on this forum. I think it's entirely incorrect for most people, and I can't see anyone deciding that they like (or love) a person based on their reactions to that person's sneeze.

To be honest, I haven't replied to this thread before now because I found the OP's assertion to be one of the most shallow things I've ever read on this forum. I think it's entirely incorrect for most people, and I can't see anyone deciding that they like (or love) a person based on their reactions to that person's sneeze.

Hmmm.... I guess that I didn't completely take it like that. I definately wouldn't have it be a deciding factor- but I guess it is interesting that for some people the attraction determines if they'll like the sneeze, and for others the sneeze can determine (at least to an extent) the attraction. And some people it seems to be a combination (at least in thinking about comments that people have made on other threads).

For me- the attraction comes first- especially if it is visual. If there is sneezing by someone that I'm not attracted to I'm either indifferent or a bit "EWWW!!". And I haven't ever run into a situation where someone that I found attractive sneezed and I was really disappointed.

Just my take.

Hmmm. Well, I've always said to people when trying to explain what the fetish is like that it's almost like having an extra criterion to rate a girl on. So for me sneezing is just an extra factor in helping me decide how much I like a girl (ie: Personality/butt/boobs/face/sneeze).

It definitely wouldn't decide anything for me, but sneezing has helped me notice a girl in that way I otherwise might not have, just as how their wearing a particularly flattering pair of jeans might do for some other people.

I didn't mean to come across as shallow, I just wanted to say that sometimes hearing someone sneeze (or fantasizing about it) helps determine your feelings toward the person. Of course it's not the deciding factor, but I think it does serve as an asset to fetishists.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest snifflessneezypenguin

I'd agree with what most people have already said. I didn't get comfortable enough with this fetish to even acknowledge to myself before I started dating my boyfriend, so it wasn't even a deciding factor. I think part of the reason I like his sneezes so much, more than anyone else's, is because I am crazy about him, not the other way around.

Archived