Sneeze Fetish Forum

Seeing someone blow for the first time

Kleeny

I am sure many of us have known someone that you would like to see blow their nose, and wonder how they do it or what it would look like.

Well this week a man at work, who is cute-ish although not a very interesting man, blew his nose a couple of times in the office, and this was the first time I had seen him do this. I must admit it was quite nice. I could only see him, and not hear him but it was a pleasant surprise, and it got me to thinking. When the person you wish to see blow, eventually blows their nose, have you been pleased, was it amazing, or was it a total turn-off and a major disappointment?

I don't think I've ever been turned off by finally seeing a person I'm attracted to blow their nose, but sometimes it's nothing special if it's just a very dry sounding blow. I like wet sounding blows that are very "productive", if you know what I mean. :drool: The thing with nose blowing is that you just have to wait sometimes, because sooner or later everyone is going to get a really wet, messy cold, and then the blows will flow freely!

For me, I usually find it to be exciting, but particularly if it's the "type" of blow that I like, wet/productiveif it's just a wipe of the nose or a silent blow then it seems anti-climactic for me

I have had it the other way around more than once.

A random person I never paid much attention to turned into an interesting person after I had witnessed a gorgeous noseblow and/or sneeze.

It is the small things that count heehee.

C

I would love to hear my boyfriend blow his nose. Hearing his sneeze gets my heart racing ... I can imagine his blowing wouldn't be such a bad thing. Dry-ish and quiet. :hug:

Now to wait and see.

• 1 month later...
I am sure many of us have known someone that you would like to see blow their nose, and wonder how they do it or what it would look like.

Well this week a man at work, who is cute-ish although not a very interesting man, blew his nose a couple of times in the office, and this was the first time I had seen him do this. I must admit it was quite nice. I could only see him, and not hear him but it was a pleasant surprise, and it got me to thinking. When the person you wish to see blow, eventually blows their nose, have you been pleased, was it amazing, or was it a total turn-off and a major disappointment?

if it's a woman and she's using a handkerchief- it's a turn-on! hopeless romantic

• 4 weeks later...

Archived