Sneeze Fetish Forum

Thank you Lalena :)

aquadyne14

Thank you so much for your latest Bondi wav's - those sneezes that get away, but don't really in the end :innocent::wub::bleh: Thanks again!

Ya, you know I was just sayin to her how good the wavs on youtube are. Give her a round of applause for those too, those are top notch.

Either he means Bondi's page (where she has recently updated her wavs) or she's been holding information back from me and will be severely punished :innocent:

Great wavs though Lalena

Thanks everyone! I'm so glad that you guys liked them ... thanks for listening!!

Either he means Bondi's page (where she has recently updated her wavs) or she's been holding information back from me and will be severely punished :innocent:

No, he was right ... I do have some wavs on youtube ... don't punish me too harshly!

Funny, I was just going to thank Lalena for the YouTube offerings, anonymously of course, and now I see this. Anyway...

Thank you for your fabulous contributions in both areas, Lalena; including a new one on YouTube, I see; they are just getting better and better; more and more exciting. Keep it up. Of course if you designed a cat harness bearing a candle; no I suppose that would be cruel....

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much Lalena!!! Your wavs are amazing!! Your sneezes are so cute and not to mention hot! :blushing: I love your build ups too! Your youtube channel is great!

• 7 months later...

Archived