Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneezy mythology class

*GOR*

I was in class learning about egyptian myths and the goddess Geb, created her children Shu and Tefnut, by sneezing them out.

This certainly is interesting, Garland; I'd never heard that one before.

They also worshipped cats as well... Hmmmm... They certainly were an interesting bunch, that's for sure.

Now if only we could uncover some evidence for biological predispositions to sneeze fetishism! :rolleyes:

I was in class learning about egyptian myths and the goddess Geb, created her children Shu and Tefnut, by sneezing them out.

I wonder if she was a mouth sneezer or a nose sneezer?

I like that method :laugh: if they came out the nose, i wonder which nostril hmmmm

Maybe one of each? :huh:

~Me

LOL! That is interesting :huh:

I bet the sneeze would hurt!!! The nose or mouth would have to be pretty big for that to actually happen, but maybe that is why it is a myth! :laugh:

LMAO that's awesome!! Gotta love mythology...:huh: Apparently children in general sneeze out their noses while adults in general sneeze out their mouths, so I'm guessing mouth...

The fact that there are two of them suggests one from each nostril; and is it just me or do their names sound sneezy?

If it were just from the mouth, why mention sneezing; lots of Greek characters came out of their parents' mouths; in fact didn't someone rescue his siblings who had been swallowed by their father?

I keep meaning to write a mythological story a la Robert Graves, but never get round to it... more inspiration, as it were.

The fact that there are two of them suggests one from each nostril; and is it just me or do their names sound sneezy?

I thought the exact same thing! :twisted:

If we would create children by sneezing them out... I would have a whole army !

And maybe I would decide to stifle from now on ;)

The Egyptians didn't just worship cats, but the sun too... photic sneezing ??

And what would have happened in the balming rooms where mummies were prepared with all kinds of herbs and spices ?

Oh dear ! I never thought the Egyptian culture could be even more interesting...

We should start investigating hieroglyphs for indications - let's start our survey in the British Museum :P

C

Archived