Sneeze Fetish Forum

OMG! I came out and it is good!

Guest Abstract21

Guest Abstract21

So I've been with my boyfriend for 3 years. I never even heard him sneeze until about 6 months ago. But it was worth the wait!! I've been dying to tell him but scared too. We know each other so well we joke we can read each other's minds and I was pretty sure I knew exactly what he'd say. Well the other night he was making some analogy about sneezing being like something, I don't remember what he was talking about. He was on the bed and I was on the couch and we couldn't directly see each other. So feeling brave I say, Sneezing is the closest thing to an orgasm. He was like really. So then I take the leap. I think you have very sexy sneezes. There was some momentary confusion about what I actually meant and then he was like, Really? Interesting! EXACTLY what I thought he'd say!!!! That was pretty much the end of it.

The next night though I had a really bad day and was mega stressed and about to have a breakdown and he was like Come on, let's just lie down and take a nap. I was like, Just a nap? Yeah, yeah, yeah. So we lay down. He starts rubbing my shoulders which is really nice and then I hear him start hitching his breath and he does a fake sneeze. (Very nicely I might add!) I pretended to ignore it. So he does it again. And again. Finally I'm like OMG! Dude! He innocently says, What, I had to sneeze? By this time I'm ready to crawl the walls. One thing led to another and let me tell you it was the ride of my life!!!!!!!!!!! Mind blowing! For both of us! I'm like, Dude, I should have told you sooner...

Downside, now he thinks he has an edge over me. Which he does. I was leaving his place tonight, he was like, Are you sure you want to go? Then he turns around and sneezes! I swore at him. But I did leave. This time. But I have a final tomorrow so maybe next time...

AJ

Nicely done, Abstract! I think telling my SO was one of the best choices I ever made, I just felt it took our relationship to a whole other level with regards to her really being able to understand who I was (plus it was kinda cool to actually get to talk about the fetish with someone who was interested in RL).

And let's face it, there are worse things than him now being able to push your buttons whenever he wants :D:P

Nice story, thanks for sharing it! My SO started doing the same kind of thing after I told him... well, not fake sneezing, per se, but I mean, he would start sniffling loudly whenever we talking on the phone and things like that, and it was sooo obvious to me that he was FAKING in the hopes of turning me on, LOL...

Archived