Sneeze Fetish Forum

Like a drug

*GOR*

I have a bit of a problem and that is I have work to do for university, yet every time I am on the PC I end up on here reading sneezy posts or on youtube watching sneezy videos. Does anyone elses fetish feel like an addiction? Is this because I'm new to it and been covering up this part of me for years?

to some point yes it is an addiction, but you have to know when and where to feed the addiction...dont get yourself in trouble if your at work, they can probably find out what websites your going to

When I first joined the Forum (it's been four years now) it was a bit of an addiction. I still enjoy it a great deal, but I'm able to keep it in perspective (at least most of the time). It will probably be the same for you. Things were much easier when I went to college; there was no Internet, so I just had to sit in the library and wait for someone to sneeze, and I ended up getting a lot of work done to kill the time! In any event, good luck, and let us know how it goes.

It can seem like an addiction but I find it tends to come and go in phases. I remember when I found my first online sneezing site (I think it was the Sneezing Girls site, or maybe Tarotgal's) sitting up all night downloading stuff and feeling like all my birthdays had come at once. And if you've suppressed a desire for a while, opening up and indulging it is almost certainly going to be a powerful experience that you don't want to stop. But as time goes by you find a balance, or the desire becomes a little less intense. Addiction implies a dependency on something and unless you're unable to function without getting a fix of sneezing wavs/videos/stories, I wouldn't worry. In fact, even if that's the case you can still lead a relatively normal life :dribble: Just have some fun and try not to get thrown out of uni :)

I have this problem (partly because I'm on staff as well). But it is nothing. And I mean NOTHING. Compared to the evil that is facebook.

LOL! I totally agree with that! Facebook addiction is seriously dangerous :laugh:

Guest Tootsie2008

When I was in college I would sit in the computer lab and read sneezefic, but that's only if I got to school early enough (this was in the days of community college). but now I only surf this forum at home on the safety of my personal computer. thankfully we have no internet at work, so I don't have to be afraid of someone finding out if I ever did surf a personal site :laugh:

Well I did get some work done today, and you're right people can see what I'm looking at so I don't come on here or youtube at uni. I did get half an essay done today as well as writing some of my sneeze fanfic (I study English and Creative Writing, so unless someone sat down and read it they would think its a normal story.) I have also checked my sneezy e mail account there (* e-mail address removed) So I think I did quite well today.

Oh and what you said about facebook, I beg to differ because I have hardly been on mine since I starting coming here. Maybe I should get a sneezy facebook too!

~ mod note: We don't permit the posting of personal contact details on the forum. Your profile is the appropriate place for that sort of information.

I've gone through bouts of this addictin-like state as well, especially when I was newer.

I sometimes let myself check it when writing a longish paper, but only as my break, and only after I've "earned it" by actually having gotten something done :). It's like any other time-passing luxary for me, really.

I think the key is to keep it in your perspective - for most of us I think it's safest to consider the forum a hobby, and generally hobbies shouldn't be allowed to get in the way of everyday functioning - so if that's really the case (as has been for me before) I think the best option is to just take a bit of a break from it and practice living your life without it. That way when you come back it's easier to integrate in as an "extra". Won't work for everyone, but it helped me ;)

oh yes... it can be quite addicting. I think Nevyn brings up a good point, in that for many people, it comes in phases. many of us find it hard to balance the "want" of fetishy goodness, with the "need" to be responsible and do our work. Its been hard for me not to play about when im at work... so very, very tempting...

I have a bit of a problem and that is I have work to do for university, yet every time I am on the PC I end up on here reading sneezy posts or on youtube watching sneezy videos. Does anyone elses fetish feel like an addiction? Is this because I'm new to it and been covering up this part of me for years?

yea :hug: don't worry I went through it too...but yes be careful about WHERE and what computer you are on when you go on the forum if you want privacy!

Hi'ya just an update, I seemed to do quite well today, got an assignment done and handed in before I came home and had my sneezy fun!

I have this problem (partly because I'm on staff as well). But it is nothing. And I mean NOTHING. Compared to the evil that is facebook.

LOL! I totally agree with that! Facebook addiction is seriously dangerous ;)

Seconded :P

(well, thirded)

The real problem arises when you are addicted very much keen on both! (Hey don't look at me!...)

• 3 weeks later...

Well, it happens to the best of us. :]

I'm sure it'll pass.

Some days you're really horny other days not so much than you don't need it.

And if something were to come up involving this topic; than so be it.

I would call it an addiction. I tend to go in cycles with extreme interest and to moderate interest but thats after being highly immersed for many years. I was very very addicted at first but now I'm a bit more focus but still love to indulge myself. I've also tried to bring it into my everyday life rather than keep it supremely secretive. But alas it will always be a part of me as it will probably be for you.

• 4 weeks later...

i get on a few times a day to check what new sneezing vids are on youtube and i been starting to get on here and see what new posts people have put up so it is an addiction to me

... I don't think its like a drug... I just think its more fun then work for university.I'm currently procrastinating right now.

Today i couldn't wait to come home to look up on youtube and check the posts on here for me its a addiction i like it so much

This is an intresting topic... ive never really considered it an addiction... but ive never really thought about it like that either if im totally honest!

I, like you, am fairly new to all this! So i still find it hard to stay away sometimes when i should be doing something else, i think its because its a fairly new experience being on here and such.

Hopefully it will become much easier to balance coming on here with day to day life, and not feel such a need to check youtube and come on here and such.

And... dont even start me on facebook, my laptop has that page open most of the day (when i can at least!)

This is an intresting topic... ive never really considered it an addiction... but ive never really thought about it like that either if im totally honest!

I, like you, am fairly new to all this! So i still find it hard to stay away sometimes when i should be doing something else, i think its because its a fairly new experience being on here and such.

Hopefully it will become much easier to balance coming on here with day to day life, and not feel such a need to check youtube and come on here and such.

And... dont even start me on facebook, my laptop has that page open most of the day (when i can at least!)

i didn't know there was people sneezing on facebook

I dont think you have a problem some days you need a good dose of sneezy fun :wub: somtimes im just the same isnt it great ;)

i didn't know there was people sneezing on facebook

Did you read the whole of this thread?

someone said a earlier....

"I have this problem (partly because I'm on staff as well). But it is nothing. And I mean NOTHING. Compared to the evil that is facebook. "

So i just thought i would add that im also addicted to facebook! :hug:

Archived