Sneeze Fetish Forum

Male or Female?

*GOR*

Even though I am a girl I have to say I like girly sneezes because I think they're cute. Male sneezes are a turn-off for me because they seem loud and over-powering. I don't know whether its something to do with the fact that I sneeze a man myself.

I prefer female sneezes, but I love both girly female sneezes and very strong, almost manlike female sneezes, so I'm sure I'd like yours just fine!

I'm a guy and I only like girls' sneezes, though I'm definitely with shy guy in that I often find there's alot to be said for strongish female sneezes (especially when they're the helpless result of allergies... :blushing::D)

I enjoy both male and female sneezes equally. Or, well, at least by body reacts the same way to both genders. :blushing: In my mind, I still prefer male over female, though. There's just something so special about seeing a strong man succumb to a weakness, like an allergy. :D

I'll say male. Though I really love seeing "cool" females to lose control for a while :)

Well im a girl and i do prefer giys sneezing but chick sneezes are pretty cute so i dont mind a bit of both lol

rawr!

I like both, my preference changing depending on quite a few things; the type of sneeze, my mood at the time, how much I like the other person...etc. Though everything else being the same, I prefer male.

Female for me. :twisted: Love desperate sounds, build ups, and girly sneezes. But I also love powerful ones too. Lots of factors come into play come to think of it. I like lots of different aspects.

99% Female only. Male only in very specific situations, usually still involving a girl. (A guy trying not to sneeze when he's allergic to his GF's cat for example...? :twisted: )

Definitely both for me... in fact some of the sexiest sneezes I can think of are female.

One thing that I can't handle though is when a man sneezes like a girl... it's the ultimate turn off for me :twisted:

I enjoy nearly every sneeze of the female variety. I love big ones, small ones, and even those tiny, squeaky ones that so many people find annoying. The only sort of female sneeze that I dislike are those very quick, almost cough-like sneezes. I don't find them to be a turn-off, but I can't say I enjoy them in the least.

I am, in fact, VERY picky.

Only female. Only allergies. I've tried to enjoy colds as well, but it just doesn't do anything for me, other than put me off most of the time.

And I'm quite picky with the sound as well. But that's another story. :yes:

I like male only, but I am extremly picky. I prefer when guys sneeze girl-like but with a masculine edge. I don't know how else to describe it. I guess soft, light spray, but with manly sounds. Most of the time guys that are around my age have the sneeze which I am talking about.

Female sneezes don't do anything for me unless there are multiples and they are cute and girly sounding, and not stifled.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived