Sneeze Fetish Forum

Member YouTube Channel Directory project

Lynne

Well, as reaction seems favorable, here's how we'd like this to go. Obviously we don't want to add anyone to the directory without their consent, so there are two ways to add a YouTube channel to the listing.

1- You are the creator of a YouTube channel which features videos or audio clips of you. In this case, simply advise the staff (you can e-mail us at staff at sneezefetishforum dot org, or you can PM any one of us), including a link to your channel site, and we will add it to the listing. If you wish to remain anonymous, simply advise us and we will only indicate your YouTube username, and not your forum screen name. Unfortunately, we can't acquire permission without knowing who you are ourselves, but if you're concerned about privacy, I would recommend contacting High On Lullabies or myself directly. (not that the others aren't trustworthy, but you know... If you're more comfortable with another staffer, feel free to contact them instead).

2- You are not the creator of the channel, but you have a particular favorite you'd like to see added. In this case, please contact the staff using one of the methods described above with the member's screen name and a link to their channel, and we will ask their permission to post it. If they refuse, we will abide by their wishes, and the link will not be added to the directory. If they accept, we will add the link in the same manner as above.

The directory will be stickied in the Media subforum and we will provide a brief descriptive when possible (i.e. audio only, male, female, etc.). Thank you all in advance for your participation and patronage :)

Archived