Sneeze Fetish Forum

scared to sneeze

Guest snifflessneezypenguin

So I told my boyfriend of one year + about my fetish very early on and to this day I have never sneezed in his presence when he has been looking. I was curious if anyone else was shy about sneezing in front of their significant other or crush. I also want to get rid of this subcontious fear because I do want to sneeze when he's around. Any suggestions?

what did he say about it? has he shown any interest in indulging your fetish?

if he seems willing to indulge it... you might try asking him to induce for you. when he asks how, offer to show him. that way, you can sneeze in front of him, and hopefully get some fun from him as well.

what did he say about it? has he shown any interest in indulging your fetish?

if he seems willing to indulge it... you might try asking him to induce for you. when he asks how, offer to show him. that way, you can sneeze in front of him, and hopefully get some fun from him as well.

I was really awkward about telling him because he's the first person I've told, but he's good with it. He teases me about it sometimes and is very relaxed and cool about the whole thing. He has mentioned indulging it several times. I've actually never induced, though because of this site I know how. I might ask him about inducing. (I'm still really awkward about talking about this fetish, though I've gotten over the "I'm so embarrassed I'm going to hide under your blanket" stage.)

I've heard other people suggesting inducing somewhere that your SO can overhear you though not see you. That way you can get used to the fact that they have heard you and didn't over-react. I know that I'm photic and when I want to get used to sneezing in front of someone I have used that before but it only works if it's someone I'm quite comfortable with anyway. If I'm not relaxed sneezing without inducing is difficult so I can understand this.

I'd suggest inducing while he's in another room, so he can hear you sneeze without seeing you. This will help to desensitize yourself from your fear of sneezing in front of him, so that when you feel a natural sneeze coming on you'll just be able to let it happen. After you get beyond that, you can explore having him induce you, or indulging the fetish in other ways. He sounds like a great guy, so the main hurdle may be getting beyond your own subconscious fear. In any event, good luck; I'm sure we'd love to hear about how it goes!

I never liked sneezing in front of anyone to begin with, and then after telling my husband, I was even more scared to do so! However, after a while, he made a few comments about how I don't love him enough to sneeze in front of him, so I've managed to do it way more than I ever have, even before we were married! I also know someone else who refuses to let their significant other see them sneeze. It is kind of frightening, because they know how you feel about sneezing. Anyway, hubby already got bored with me sneezing since he doesn't even bother to bless. So now I just don't sneeze in front of him because it's a waste of a good sneeze! LOL

I do understand being scared, though. And I still haven't been able to sneeze at work in a very long time. In public in general, really. :wine:

I've never been able to sneeze in public, always to afraid. I can't sneeze in front of anyone, I won't even let myself sneeze if I'm alone. And the thought it's self is nerve racking to me. So I understand what your going through :wine:

I sneezed in front of him! Twice! Induced, but still. Still don't have the guts to seriously ask him to induce for me, though we joke about it a bit.

• 1 month later...

So, I finally sneezed naturally in front of him and from there somehow it just got easy. Don't know how it happened. One day I sneezed after I left his room & he asked if I planned it that way (which I hadn't). Then a few days later I sneezed with my back turned to him while I was doing dishes, which he didn't make a big deal out of, just smiled knowingly. Now I've been sneezing more than I normally do & I'm not embarrassed anymore. He always gives me a very knowing look when I do sneeze, though, because I told him about being scared. He actually tried to make me sneeze a few times before I actually did it.

That's great news! It just shows that you can grow out of these mental blocks if you dedramatise them. It's encouraging for others who have difficulty in sneezing in front of others. Just relax and it will eventually happen.

Nicely done - a differing mental state can change so many things :laugh:.

This is wonderful progress! Well done indeed. And you have also discovered the joy of inducing... It can't be long before a full orgy of sneezing is on the cards.

• 3 weeks later...

do the old "induce while he isnt looking" trick.

make sure yous are in the dark, like laying in a bed and watching tv or something, as long as its dark.

and ur not facing him.

get some of your hair, and tickle your nose, and just sneeze.

he will think its real, & he wont actually see you do it.

& hel probs say bless you soo.. :blink:

So, I finally sneezed naturally in front of him and from there somehow it just got easy. Don't know how it happened. One day I sneezed after I left his room & he asked if I planned it that way (which I hadn't). Then a few days later I sneezed with my back turned to him while I was doing dishes, which he didn't make a big deal out of, just smiled knowingly. Now I've been sneezing more than I normally do & I'm not embarrassed anymore. He always gives me a very knowing look when I do sneeze, though, because I told him about being scared. He actually tried to make me sneeze a few times before I actually did it.

This is really good news! Happy sneezing!

Archived