Sneeze Fetish Forum

watching inducing...

chui

ok... so, i've looked about and not found this one, apologies if its a repeat question... but im curious...

how do you feel about watching someone induce?

any particular inducing method you really like to see?

any ones you hate to see?

Guest gillybeane

I prefer not to see the person who is sneezing most of the time. I don't mind induced sneezes, but i'd rather listen them rather than see them. I don't know if it's because it's more secretive somehow if you can't see the person...i have no idea.

One thing for sure: if it's someone who i find physically yucky doing the inducing, forget it! lol!

For me watching someone induce just doesn't carry quite the same "charge" as watching someone sneeze naturally... A big aspect of the fetish for me is the loss of control, and it's very hard to imagine someone inducing themselves as having completely relinquished control of their nose...

That is a very good question! I am not a big fan of watching someone stick an object up their nose. I guess for me, I like the thought that a sneeze was 'uncontrollable', so with sticking something so visible up there, it's obvious that the sneeze was being teased out... although, having said that, I would be more than fine watching someone whose hands were tied behind their back have someone ELSE tickle their nose with an object to make them sneeze! Definitely a helplessness factor there, especially if the person protested loudly the whole time... not that I've ever actually been lucky enough to watch such a thing, but I'd sure like to, wow... :laugh:

I'm also not a big fan of watching someone inhale something irritating (like pepper), as I figure it must burn like crazy! However, I am fine with watching someone inhale something they're allergic to. Although they ARE initially controlling their circumstances by inhaling it, I think it eventually spins into the allergies taking over... and once the allergies have taken charge, there is a point of no return... :hug:

Not being able to see the person induce allows for the imagination to decide for itself what caused the sneezing... mine always 'chooses' allergies, for some strange reason... :blushing::hug:

Good question, chui!

i specially love induced sneezing rather than normal sneezing...i am very crazy about watching any girl inducing by sticking something up her nose specially tissue or toothpick sort of things.....it just make me insane....also i like to see a girl inducing with pepper,snuff......

i always hate to see my family persons sneezing....

As others have said already, for me it's all about control. If someone is obviously inducing (ie by inserting something into their nose) and especially if it looks as though they're really trying hard to make themselves sneeze, or joking around, it seldom does much for me. If there's nothing vulnerable or helpless about them or the situation it's unlikely to be all that effective. If they start by sticking something up their nose but then go through a process of build-up - a gradual slide from being in control - to giving in to the sneezes, that's fine however. Sniffing pepper or the like is more likely to work because once they've done it, there's no going back; a chain of events is set in motion that they can't stop (or so I can tell myself.) A deliberate surrender of control is fine. And someone inducing by exposing themself to something they're allergic to is just awesomeliciously yumtastic :wub:

Having said all that, it depends hugely on the person and the circumstances. If I find them attractive anyway it makes a very big difference. If I can't stand them, I probably won't want to see them sneeze. Also don't underestimate the power of good acting. I'm very willing to suspend disbelief if someone wants to convince me they're succumbing to an allergic sneezing fit even if they're inducing. If you look like it's real and you make me think it's real, then it is.

I think, having read what I've just written and thought about it some more, it comes down to this: If the sneezes own the person, it's generally good. If the person owns the sneezes, it can be less so. Good inducing is like many other kinds of performance, or activities; don't just play around, give yourself up to it.

Hope that makes sense. And sorry for being long-winded, I enjoyed thinking about this too much :)

That is a very good question! I am not a big fan of watching someone stick an object up their nose. I guess for me, I like the thought that a sneeze was 'uncontrollable', so with sticking something so visible up there, it's obvious that the sneeze was being teased out... although, having said that, I would be more than fine watching someone whose hands were tied behind their back have someone ELSE tickle their nose with an object to make them sneeze! Definitely a helplessness factor there, especially if the person protested loudly the whole time... not that I've ever actually been lucky enough to watch such a thing, but I'd sure like to, wow... :wub:

I'm also not a big fan of watching someone inhale something irritating (like pepper), as I figure it must burn like crazy! However, I am fine with watching someone inhale something they're allergic to. Although they ARE initially controlling their circumstances by inhaling it, I think it eventually spins into the allergies taking over... and once the allergies have taken charge, there is a point of no return... :unsure:

Not being able to see the person induce allows for the imagination to decide for itself what caused the sneezing... mine always 'chooses' allergies, for some strange reason... :laugh: :laugh:

Good question, chui!

What CarellFan said. :) What I like about sneezing is the loss of control, so watching someone induce does very little or nothing for me.

Also don't underestimate the power of good acting. I'm very willing to suspend disbelief if someone wants to convince me they're succumbing to an allergic sneezing fit even if they're inducing. If you look like it's real and you make me think it's real, then it is.

Here, here! I agree with that. A good performance is a good performance, regardless of how it was accomplished. ;)

Generally I don't like watching any method's of induction that involve a concsious effort - this would be any variant of the "tissue/Q-Tip Method." I don't mind listening to it, as long they don't go and TELL me that's what they're doing. That whole scenarios bores me to sleep, and sadly 99% of the clip "4sale" are either that or really bad fakes.

Now... if someone is "inducing" by intentionally exposing themselves to a known allergen? That's totally :twisted: . I LOVE the ones that start out "I was just playting with my friend's cat" or "my BF brought me flowers" or "I've got this [stuff] and I'm so allergic to it." I would take a human life, kill, really like to see the VIDEO equivalent of one of those. (Samone actually PLAYING with the cat that's making them sneeze? Or just there with it? Holy @%#$#.) If THAT countas as inducing then I'd LOVE that kind.

Bottom line for me? Watching someone trying NOT to sneeze and failing is infinitly sexier than seeing someone TRYING to sneeze and suceeding.

This is a great question Chui :wacko:

I have to go with those who don't mind listening to a sneeze but i don't really want to see someone coaxing it out manually so to speak (with q-tips, etc). mind you this is pretty much the only way i can get myself to sneeze so i guess i shouldn't have much of a say here! lol

Now the scenario that Niceguy presents - i've never really thought about - but that would be the ultimate type of inducing :D:omg: i wouldn't mind seeing that at all ^_^:innocent:

Now... if someone is "inducing" by intentionally exposing themselves to a known allergen? That's totally :rolleyes: . I LOVE the ones that start out "I was just playting with my friend's cat" or "my BF brought me flowers" or "I've got this [stuff] and I'm so allergic to it." I would take a human life, kill, really like to see the VIDEO equivalent of one of those. (Samone actually PLAYING with the cat that's making them sneeze? Or just there with it? Holy @%#$#.) If THAT countas as inducing then I'd LOVE that kind.

Bottom line for me? Watching someone trying NOT to sneeze and failing is infinitly sexier than seeing someone TRYING to sneeze and suceeding.

For me watching someone induce just doesn't carry quite the same "charge" as watching someone sneeze naturally... A big aspect of the fetish for me is the loss of control, and it's very hard to imagine someone inducing themselves as having completely relinquished control of their nose...

My sentiments exactly. :D The "element of surprise" is a BIG part of the attraction for me, and inducing cancels that out. I do love to hear a sneeze when I don't know, or haven't seen, that it was induced.

Niceguy has come up with a great one for the wish list!

Great question, Chui.

Niceguy has come up with a great one for the wish list!

Lots of luck. I've been requesting that for YEARS from several different vid & clip sources. (Including pay sources.) So far... nothing close. (But I'd buy every clip like that in a second!) And, OK... to be fair there are some really awesome "cat wav's" out there... But VIDEO? Nah. And DURING? I've only found one vid (youtube) that was close, and it's underaged (I'm guessing HS?) so I can't post it here.

I don't mind watching someone inducing no matter what they put up thier nose. I'm all about quality sneezes. I realize that not everyone is *blessed* (pun intended) to sneeze natually all the time, so it is a way to hear the people that don't sneeze that much.

Don't get me wrong, I like natural sneezes the best and allergen sneezes too! :laugh: I just judge on the sound of the sneeze more than the method. If I get bothered by the toothpick/qtips I close my eyes so I get surprised when they are going to sneeze.

Inducing ruins it for me most of the time. I want it to be against their will, not deliberate. :)

I can accept sniffing an allergen as an inducing method, because, like someone said before me, it may be deliberate in the beginning, but the allergic reaction is soon taking over completely. :yes:

Edit:

Oh, and as for pepper sniffing... that doesn't do much for me. But if the person inducing with it were to put it in a flower, sniff the flower and complains about hayfever instead (yeah some acting but still) - that can totally drive me crazy! :cry:

Cool topic, chui!!! Can't believe I missed it before. :wine:

how do you feel about watching someone induce?

Honestly, I find this to be very arousing to watch, and I've been lucky enough to see it in person quite a few times. The anticipation of knowing what they're up to, and watching all of the false starts, and the sniffling, it's all extremely exciting to me!

any particular inducing method you really like to see?

I like quite a few. Tissues, plastic clothes tags, paintbrushes, pepper dust, pixie stix, sunlight, etc.

any ones you hate to see?

If it looks like it might hurt, then I don't want to see it. I'm not a fan of seeing paperclips, or extremely pointy objects that may cause any damage to their nose. Also, if they are inhaling something such as pepper, I don't want them to actually sniff it up in their nose, I would rather see them just inhale the dust from it.

I would like to add I still have a fatnasy to induce someone, using the tissue method, and make them sneeze myself. :thumbsup2:

Well, I love watching people induce, and I possibly love making them sneeze myself even more.

I particularly enjoy seeing other fetishists induce [only seen on vids so far] because I know how much fun they are having! And generally I like to see people enjoying a good sneeze, which usually they are because they wouldn't really do it if they didn't enjoy it to a degree. In commercial vids you do get some people who seem bored and fed up by the whole business, and that I find offputting sometimes. Also there is sometimes a tendency just to stick something up their noses and leave it there until the inevitable sneezes occur; it's all very well but it's too much like covering or even stifling, and their enjoyment is not made clear.

Incidentally, there are commercial clips available of allergy sneezes of many kinds, notably people frenziedly spraying themselves with half a dozen perfumes or sticking their noses into flowers until they are covered with pollen. However, better not give further details.

Guest snifflessneezypenguin

I hate induced sneezing if it's with a tissue. Like others have said, I don't consider allergy induced sneezing induced per se because there is still the loss of control.

• 2 weeks later...

I enjoy watching inducing most of the time. As long as the sneeze is worth it.

But if I find the person gross but the sneeze amazing, I won't watch and if both the person and the sneeze are awful; forget it! I don't care what method is used.

Archived