Sneeze Fetish Forum

Did you know ?

countless

In the newspaper I read an article about a Dutch company that is packing and selling spices.

The article was there because of the celebration of its 130 years of existance, and it was almost completely about PEPPER !

And a bit about sneezing too...

The manager explained that pepper of the very best quality will not make one sneeze, because of the high density.

There is not enough dust in it. Black pepper is not very irritating either. But he warned for white low quality pepper: very bad for the nose !

Now we know what to buy :)

C

But he warned for white low quality pepper: very bad for the nose !

C

Very bad for the nose, but very good for the fetishist! Now if you'll excuse me, I'm heading out to the dollar store to look for some cheap white pepper!

• 1 month later...
In the newspaper I read an article about a Dutch company that is packing and selling spices.

The article was there because of the celebration of its 130 years of existance, and it was almost completely about PEPPER !

And a bit about sneezing too...

The manager explained that pepper of the very best quality will not make one sneeze, because of the high density.

There is not enough dust in it. Black pepper is not very irritating either. But he warned for white low quality pepper: very bad for the nose !

Now we know what to buy :rolleyes:

C

what great info-thanks countless! I have a fetish for handkerchieves(always thought the British pronunciation added a touch of class to the word and added a measure of arousal too),but I'm quickly turning on to sneeze related things and happy of it too.- nice to comment to YOU- as a new member it's been fun reading your (and those of others)remarks-lots of wisdom and humor-hello from the other side of the "big pond"! nice to meet a lady fetishist... hopeless romantic

Thanks for the great info countless :rolleyes: White pepper here i come!

Guest SneezySamantha
Thanks for the great info countless :rolleyes: White pepper here i come!

That must be what my problem is. I can never get myself to sneeze with pepper on purpose. It usually only happens at restaurants. I use Watkins pepper. I'm going to pick up some cheap pepper next time I go shopping. Hopefully it will work.

I think perhaps even the more expensive white pepper is sneeze-inducing if you loft it into the air; at least that's my experience when I buy it from a spice shop that grinds their own spices. The black pepper (dustless black Tellicherry) is indeed dustless, however.

Archived