Sneeze Fetish Forum

Finally told my boyfriend

Guest Paisylove50

Guest Paisylove50

so i know i've seen a post like this before but i'm new and just signed up so i thought i would share this with you guys... I have only told 2 people about my fetish and the first one was so heartbreakingly bad that i promised myself i would never tell another person. My first boyfriend took it well (i thought) we were extremely close and when i told him he told me that this was great news because he can make himself sneeze by pressing on the bridge of his nose and perceeded to this this 3 times but i was really embarrassed so i told him to shut up and we kind of never talked about it again. He know how serious i was about the whole thing and how i never told any one etc etc etc. So one night we were at a bar with all our friends and we were in a fight, he started fake sneezing and goes WHAT i thought you liked that! then he began to tell ALL of his guy friends about the fetish and i ended up leaving in tears. It was one of the most hurtful things any one has ever done to me, we ended up breaking up about a week later because of other reasons but every time i see his friends i feel so awkward.

ANYWAY so ever since then i really didn't think i would ever tell another person but I've been in a relationship for about 10 months now and my boyfriend told me he had some sort of public sex fetish and i found it a good time to tell him about mine. He gets a really a really bad cold about once a month and has AWFUL allergies and happened to have one at the time. I made him guess for a while then finally told him. He screamed 'THIS IS THE BEST NEWS, because i sneeze so much because of my allergies and colds that i thought you thought it was gross, this is the best thing ever! " now he sort of teases me about it in a joking way and thinks its adorable. I feel so happy to have found someone who accepts me and even finds my largest secret lovable. he also just told me that he wants to buy stuff to make him sneeze more for when we hook up... :-)

oh hon, im so sorry to hear about your past experiences, but its wonderful that your BF is so understanding now! congratulations on a successful telling, and i hope you have much fun in the future with it :angelsad:

I'm sorry about what happened with your ex too...what a asshat! :angelsad:

Your new bf's reaction was awesome! :hug: Sounds like you guys are going to have a lot of fun with the fetish!

Wow, what a nightmare!!! I can't believe how insensitive some people can be... but glad you got through it to the point that you were brave enough to tell someone else! And welcome to the forum. :angelsad:

Your last boyfriend was a $#!+heel. Glad to hear that it went so much better this time! Good for you.

That horrid person. But now it looks like you've got the right one... enjoy!!

*really really envious*

The current bf sounds amazing & open-minded. Wish you all the best :yes:

The first one sounds like a royal pain though& sorry that happened to you

Archived