Sneeze Fetish Forum

Confused.

The Rescue

So yeah, I have a sneeze fetish when a cute guy sneezes, in a particular way, and has any symptoms of a cold or allergies. I'm really picky about it, too. That's not really what I'm confused about though. Although I enjoy sneezing and sniffling to an extent, I've found that I am also extremely annoyed with it coming from some people. I don't know if it's because when I was little that I wanted to block out the fact I liked it or what, but whenever certain people sniff or clear their throat it annoys me to no end! Like seriously, it's just one of those things like nails on the chalkboard. It bothers me when my sister does, my best friend, and my mom and some other people. I really don't understand that and I feel like a freak. Ever since I was little I'd flip out because my sister had a sniffing tick where she'd do it without even realizing it and she'd also clear her throat like that. It still bothers me so bad. It's so weird because one minute I'm turned on by it when a cute guy does it, but then the next I'm so terribly annoyed. I'm so confused... I do hope I'm not alone.

As far as your sister and mother are concerned, there's basically nobody who doesn't find it an extreme turn-off when family members perform any acts that are at all related to the fetish. You're definitely not alone there.

And, about your best friend: What gender is he/she, and do you enjoy sneezes from that gender? This might not be the issue, but there's always a chance. For example, I don't like male sneezes, so I either have no feelings for them at all or I find them to be annoying.

as far as i can tell, just about everyone else here feels the same as you do...so youre fine :) its not that rare to be turned off by relatives doing things that relate to the fetish..at all

Agreed. Most of the people here find anything even remotely sneezy from family to be a total :) as far as the fetish is concerned. For me, I just have random periods where I see someone sniffling, and it makes my skin crawl. I'll hate it, even though I LOVE sniffling most of the time.

And its also not uncommon to not enjoy anything fetishy from people that you dont want to see in that sexual light... i.e. best friends. no worries hon, you're not a freak. :)

Well thank you very much for replying. That makes me feel a lot better. :) And about my friend, she's a girl. No female sneezing or anything related to it turns me on at all, it doesn't annoy me. For some reason my friend's does. Could be because she does it in excess, and anything in excess can be annoying. I don't know, that's just what I'm assuming.

I can understand you soo well (and loads of other fetishists can too!) I really hate hearing sniffles and/or sneezes from people who are out of my range of "cute guys" and this means that 95% of the human population sniffling/sneezing/coughing (yes, that too!) disturbes me so much, it really freaks me out! I only want to run away and cut off my ears!!!

Don't worry about it :twisted:

Ha! Darling, you're so not alone... Just because we have it in us to get turned on by sneezes, doesn't mean it will happen ALL THE TIME. And it's very easy to hate the things you love, if they're a bit 'off' so to speak. So no, nothing weird or objectionable there. I know I can't stand certain people's sneezes... ick.

And just because I am Lt. State the Obvious: this fetish has many, many varieties, and yours is yours and as like or unlike that of others as it is. You're never a freak. :twisted:

No I understand what you mean & I think it's logical based upon what you like. Just speaking for myself, I just mentally turn off the fetish, subconsciously, somehow when it refers to close family members

I have the same thing with my best friend. I figure it's because she's close enough to be family that her allergies annoy me.

I always say that (for me) you can substitute the word "naked" (or some form of it) for the word "sneezing" (whatever form was used) in any given sentence and I'll feel about the same way.

"Your mother's sneezing."

"Your mother's naked."

:yes:

"That gorgeous guy/girl (whichever you like, or don't) is sneezing!"

"That gorgeous guy/girl (whichever you like, or don't) is naked!"

(see, that works either way)

"Do want to see me sneeze?"

"Do you want to see me naked?"

(regardless of the answer, it will be same for both questions)

And I find that's true about 99% of the time. If your not someone I'm likely to want to see naked, you're likely not someone I want to hear sneeze.

Guest Paisylove50

yeah don't be confused I completely agree, my roommate also had a really annoying sniffing tick where i dont even think she realizes she does it, it drives me completely insane. I HATE IT. same thing with my family it mostly just annoys me, i also used to get annoyed a lot when i was little and tell my sister to shut up if she was sniffling haha

SO don't worry about it or feel confused, i think a lot of people feel the same way :-)

• 2 weeks later...

As everyone else has said, I think this is quite normal.

There was one guy in my office, who would regularly let out an explosive sneeze with no warning. Every time he did it it, instead of "Bless you" I mentally said "Shut the hell up!" :party:

Archived