Sneeze Fetish Forum

Loud Sneezes

hankachoo

Whenever I sneeze it is always very loud and violent sounding. it's usually a big "WHAAAASHOOOO" or simlar, and I never get much of a warning. I get probably 1 second warning if I am lucky, so I dont have time to warn people or get a handkerchief out or anything.

I have tried to muffle my sneezes but they just build up in the back of my nose maybe? and when I do finally sneeze it's always a very loud "WHAAASCHOOOOOOO"

I was sitting on the bed the other day and the cat was fast asleep and I sneezed and the cat jumped up in fright and left the bedroom...

Does anyone else have a problem with their sneezes being unusually loud?

I sneeze pretty loudly, but only if I choose to let it out. I always have a few seconds of buildup first, so I have time to get a tissue or stifle if I want to. In public I usually pinch my nose and stifle, as I'm too shy to sneeze loudly around other people :blushing:

Guest That girl

I sneeze pretty loud, but still most people don't notice, haha.

It's really highpitched, most people don't really get where it's coming from!

The few people that actually saw it happen told me I sneezed like a cat.

Wich is kind of sad; Don't cats with the sneeze disease die often?

Some cats sneeze a lot before death, but I'm no expert why. Just noticed it. Don't worry I'm sure you'll be fine.

My sneezes can be loud, but not as loud as say a high pitched girlie sneeze with some volume to it.

I wouldn't call it a problem per se :P Like Heathcliff I can make my sneezes a normal volume if I need to, but when I let them fly, they fly.

If I have a cold, my sneezes are very loud. I have no control over them, but I usually have time to muffle them with a hankie.

My non-cold sneezes are still quite loud, but a bit more controlable. If I try to hold back a sneeze, however, the tickle will build to the point where it explodes out in a most alarming manner!

Guest Sneezy_girl14

I HAVE THOSE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it drives me crazy when i have a cold and we have tests at school and the whole room's quiet and suddenly i sneeze scared the heck out of my boyfriend once when he didnt know i was behind him.... :D

My usual photic sneezes, I can stifle if I have to, but I do tend to make funny sounds when I do that :) People have laughed at my sneezes more than once!

My cold sneezes, not so much. They are LOUD. And unstoppable. Sometimes I get a heads-up with a little hitching, but usually, they just hit me right out of the blue and I have to muffle it into my t-shirt, coat, elbow, whatever is closest, because then I won't even have time to find a tissue! No fun when you're in public! :rollslow:

/T

Yup, though it was actually worse when I was younger. Nowadays it's not too bad, but it can be embarassing.:drool:

Archived