Sneeze Fetish Forum

Colors of hankies?

Guest That girl

Guest That girl

I'm brandnew here, so.. be gentle!

Either way, I was wondering if anybody has a preference for the color of handkerchiefs?

I thought I didn't but I caught a cold last week and then I noticed;

A lot of them are checkered with white, lightblue, grey or light red(not pink)

It was kind of funny, because I 'don't recall picking them specifically for that.

A few I had were printed with little animals like ducks and elephants, but those are pretty old.

Also, I was planning on doing an introduction, or something?

I can't find the appropriate forum though...

Hey ! Welcome to the related fetishes section, the home of hankie lovers.

We will be very happy with your contributions, so please do NOT just lurk.... :blushing:

C

Hey now everyone makes mistakes. You didn't break the rules, this is just a more suitable place to talk about handkerchiefs and the like. We still like you really :P

My fave is the red, spotted hankie of history and legend.

The place to do an introduction is "Comings and Goings"; so see you there. Nolurking now...Anyway, welcome to the forum!

And now I'd better get out of the way and avoid the stampede of people noting how nice is it to come across a young lady who has a nice collection of hankies...

And now I'd better get out of the way and avoid the stampede of people noting how nice is it to come across a young lady who has a nice collection of hankies...

:D Yeah, I was going to say something along those lines...oh heck, I will anyways! How wonderful to hear of another young lady who has a decent collection of hankies! I just recently started my collection...if I may ask, where did you get yours? You can always pm me once you're validated if you don't feel like putting it here.

In reply to the original question...I don't have a favorite color for hankies, but I very much enjoy using and seeing people use hankies that are not just plain white. To me a white hankie is better than no hankie, but I like colored and printed ones better. For some reason I really enjoy seeing guys use hankies in the bandanna style...not totally sure why but it gets me every time!

Hi That Girl, welcome to the home of hankie lovers!

I definitely prefer colored and striped hankies to plain white. If I had to pick a single favorite, it would be light blue with a darker blue border, or a blue plaid pattern. Anyway, welcome to the Forum!

Nice to hear from another hanky lover!

I certainly prefer hankies that are coloured or patterned to plain white ones- white ones seem more functional, and coloured ones more exotic. Myself, I have plain hankies in blues, purples and pale pinks, and different types of check ones in those colours. One of my favorites is this set from Debenhams:

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores...60290_747504_-1

Although I don't use them in public much as they seem a bit too pink for a man to pull out :stretcher:

I do like seeing patterned handkerchiefs- it's as if people thought, 'if I'm going to sneeze all over something, it had better be printed with a nice design'. :laugh:

Welcome to the forum. I prefer using plain hankies. My favourites are my blue ones. 2 light and 2 dark

Guest mlp1006

Hi That girl!

I think colored handkerchiefs are more fun than white! I do have mostly white handkerchiefs that I inherited from my grandfather. It's hard to find colored/patterned hankies around here. My favorite hankie is blue with blue plaid border. I also like colored bandanas. :rollslow:

As someone with such a large handkerchief collection, I couldn't get away with not answering this question.

I hardly ever use white handkerchies for noseblowing now, very boring, so I always use my patterned, coloured ones. My favourite handkerchief colour is blue, either plain blue, or patterned blue, http://www.flickr.com/photos/25038065@N05/3336053588/ this my current favourite blue one.

I also like whilte handkerchiefs witt stripes on them http://www.flickr.com/photos/25038065@N05/3260853805/

Frankly, I have so many of the darn things that I have plenty of favourites, but yeah, blue is the colour I most like for handkerchiefs.

No plain whites for me. I love all kinds of embroideries, and patterns. Plain dark/bright colours are OK too.

I do not use bandanas for blowing my nose in public. And if I would have to pick a hankie in which an attractive male would blow for me... MMmm I would go for blue or grey with pattern.

C

As another one here with a large Handkerchief collection, I too can not let this thread go un-answered by myself!

I love Blue Handkerchiefs - ones that have think bold blue stripes / borders or a blue pattern get me every time... I also like old / retro handkerchiefs, although the ones I have are too prescious to use to actually blow my nose!! *LOL*

I don't like plain old boring white ones, and I have several older / used looking ones that I use for every day nose blowing.

it's good to see a woman who uses handkerchiefs and admits to it

Enjoy using your handkerchiefs Ahh-Choo!!:wub:

One of these days I'll get it together to put some photos up.

yes please !

I also like old / retro handkerchiefs, although the ones I have are too prescious to use to actually blow my nose!! *LOL*

Vintage ones... yes, I do have some of them in my collection. But as you said they are too precious to use to blow the nose.

C

Mod note: Merged posts- Kush

My partner has a major handkerchief collection, and not a white one amongst them. They are mostly single colour and I would say pink, red and orange/peach would be the ones she uses the most, and are certainly among my favourites. She also has a few large spotted hankies, and is particularly partial to red and blue spotted. Colour is the thing, for me and for her!

My partner has a major handkerchief collection, and not a white one amongst them. They are mostly single colour and I would say pink, red and orange/peach would be the ones she uses the most, and are certainly among my favourites. She also has a few large spotted hankies, and is particularly partial to red and blue spotted. Colour is the thing, for me and for her!

That sounds like a great handkerchief collection :) It's nice to hear from others who enjoy colourful hankies!

I'm afraid l'm a bit boring with my hankies with all of them being white. Different sizes from normal sizes to extra large ones but all white!

• 1 month later...
I'm brandnew here, so.. be gentle!

Either way, I was wondering if anybody has a preference for the color of handkerchiefs?

I thought I didn't but I caught a cold last week and then I noticed;

A lot of them are checkered with white, lightblue, grey or light red(not pink)

It was kind of funny, because I 'don't recall picking them specifically for that.

A few I had were printed with little animals like ducks and elephants, but those are pretty old.

Also, I was planning on doing an introduction, or something?

I can't find the appropriate forum though...

welcome- I'm new too-- I love colored hankies(including ladies prints,big time)-as for men's hankies,solids with stripes on the borders are nice,especially if the combinations are attractive like gray or light blue with a darker border like navy or burgundy or white with the same-great contrast--not fond of checks- faux-hemmed are nice and you can have a seamstress make them in the colors you choose at a fabric store-had some made and love b :hug: lowing into them-very attractive and they're eyecatching if you like to be noticed! hopeless romantic

ps: and of course no lurking! h.r. :)

Mod note: Merged posts.

Hi that girl! I love coloured hankies there my favourite :hug: however any hanky is better than none im sure you will all agree LOL nice to see another female hanky user :)

Archived