Sneeze Fetish Forum

Do you think that growing up with this fetish is more difficult for either gender?

lolerskates

Many of us here have had this fetish since the day we were born and have had to grow up with this "quirk" that we didn't understand.

Here's the question. Do you think it was more difficult for males or females? or do you think that it doesn't matter?

Am not sure if it matters - I have lived with the fetish for half of my life as a female. I wish I didn't have it and just saw sneezes as another normal bodily fuction that I don't think about.

I don't know. I would guess that it is a bit more difficult for guys since it is harder for them to hide when they are turned on, but other than that I don't think it really matters.

Well, as a woman with the fetish I really believe it's harder for men than women. Think about it: a woman tells a man she has the fetish, and normally he is accepting and sometimes even excited about it. A man tells a woman about it, there's more chance of him being percieved as a pervert or of the sort. Am I wrong?

I don't particularly see that it would be myself; I know that people in my classes have picked up on the fact that I used to stare at female sneezers, which I guess possibly would be more of a problem for males than females... but really I haven't had any experience of a situation where a female would have it harder.

Your point is interesting however Wolf; I've experienced that as well, although I was about 13.

I kept a secret...? Probably makes no difference.

If it's out in the open...? Tough call, but I'm still going with 'no difference.' Or maybe just, 'depends on your friends.'

Guys mess with each other, but amoung friends it still all in good fun. The one guy that takes things too far is usually the guy no one really likes anyway (which is why he acts like such a jackass), but then there's the who bullying things with guys. It's one thing to get harrassed by your friends, entirely another to get harrassed by your enemies.

Girls... although they don't usually bully the same way guys do (although they sometimes do!) from what I've seen, they have a much greater penchant for cruelty in the social games that they play. (But being a guy, I'll pipe down and let the women speak up for this part.)

If you have friends you can trust then it doesn't matter. And it's probably all good. If not... man, I don't know. One cruelly competive girl 'friend' versus one guy 'friend' with an inferiority complex (more commonly knowm as 'short-man-syndrome') (or 'enemy' in either case') and I can see it being equally miserable as well.

Well, as a woman with the fetish I really believe it's harder for men than women. Think about it: a woman tells a man she has the fetish, and normally he is accepting and sometimes even excited about it. A man tells a woman about it, there's more chance of him being percieved as a pervert or of the sort. Am I wrong?

You are either 100% right, or at least you SHOULD be. There ARE actually guys out there dumb enough not realize what a huge gift they've had dropped into their laps, choosing instead to piss all over such a perfect arrangement. So far be it for me that claim that there's any shortage of REALLY STOOPID men out there.

Am not sure if it matters - I have lived with the fetish for half of my life as a female. I wish I didn't have it and just saw sneezes as another normal bodily fuction that I don't think about.

Only half? so you "caught" the fetish?

Only half? so you "caught" the fetish?

If I might venture a theory: Lana lists her age as 32, so if she discovered the fetish in her mid-teens, as many people do (all that awakening sexuality as people go through puberty), that would account for about half her life.

~W.I.N.

Archived