Sneeze Fetish Forum

Nose feels dirty if I don't sneeze

Guest Lana

I feel absolutely disgusting if I have a day where I don't sneeze and feel I cannot function properly without getting at least one sneeze out in a day. If I have not sneezed by a certain time when I am getting ready for work in the morning I will induce, usually the tissue or photic method. My nose feels clean after a good sneezing fit and I feel I can face the day. Otherwise I feel like there is bacteria and other things trapped up there.

Since I do not often sneeze naturally when I am around others if I do not have a good sneeze before I leave for work or get my day started I feel awful for the entire day. Am I alone in experiencing this, or are there others?

That's very interesting. I can't say I share the same feelings, but I definitely see where you're coming from :P That sort of makes sense. Wonder if there are other people here who feel the same. By the way welcome to the forum! :) *waves*

I'm certainly all in favor of starting the day with a good sneeze or two (or ten or twenty for that matter), but I've never experienced the feeling of my nose being dirty. We all have our own individual experience of the fetish, however, so thank you for sharing yours with us. Welcome to the Forum; I hope you'll become a regular poster! :wub:

I feel absolutely disgusting if I have a day where I don't sneeze and feel I cannot function properly without getting at least one sneeze out in a day. If I have not sneezed by a certain time when I am getting ready for work in the morning I will induce, usually the tissue or photic method. My nose feels clean after a good sneezing fit and I feel I can face the day. Otherwise I feel like there is bacteria and other things trapped up there.

Since I do not often sneeze naturally when I am around others if I do not have a good sneeze before I leave for work or get my day started I feel awful for the entire day. Am I alone in experiencing this, or are there others?

Yeah, this needs to become a new obsessive compulsive disorder.

Where do i go to register it?

OCD, as widespread as it is, is probably a subject that might rub some the wrong way, taken in jest. In addition, it was a rather rude comment to make to a new member who's just getting her feet wet. Please consider how your responses might affect the person they're directed toward.

Archived