Sneeze Fetish Forum

should i?

winterweakness

Should i tell my boyfriend about my fetish?

im scared of wat he'll think but i want us to talk about it more...

what should i do??

I've told everyone I've ever been with, rawr, and they've all taken it really, really well. I think in most cases the benefits outweigh the risks, and if you feel comfortable with him and brave enough to try it than I say got for it! I sure was happy I did! :)

This is the advice that I give to women, unequivocably: If you tell your boyfriend about your fetish and he doesn;t drop to his knees and give abject thanks to what diety he believes in, then he is a complete and utter MORON, and you should drop him him post-haste. He's a bottom 1%'er. 99% of the heterosexual male population should do exactly as I've described. The other 1% are morons.

(The worst case for the other 99%? He'll be abusing it CONSTANTLY to coerce sex. And it'll WORK. That's not so bad now, is it?)

That being said, I take no resposibility if disaster happens. Remember: If don't tell him now, you can always tell him later but once you do, you can never un-tell him. SO make sure he's someone you TRUST. If he is one of the lower 1% (IOW - an asshole) he might tell OTHER PEOPLE. So the main issue is TRUST TRUST TRUST!

To me, it's a very personal decision, based on how you feel about your significant other. If you trust them, and feel like it'll be a positive experience, then by all means, tell! If for any reason, you have any doubts, you don't have to give up that information immediately. For teh record, I've never really had a bad experience telling anyone, even friends. However, when you spill the beans, you do leave room for your boyfriend to say things, and make comments. And hopefully, he'll be the type to indulge you, but then even people who accept our fetish don't always indulge it. As I said, it's a personal decision, but do keep us posted should you actually tell him!

I agree with Sneesee in the way of the personal decision and that you should leave room for comments. Just a few ideas of mine to add, or repeat :). So, if you other doesn't persay, like this , than he might not be right for you. For example, if he don't love you enough to include the fetish, than maybe they're not right. No offense though. I'm trying not to be a butt about this and get into your life.. Also, if he is a bit shocked at first, try not to freak out. This is a big change to them! Just trust trust trust and we'll all hope for the best.

good luck

and keep us posted! :drool:

Archived