Sneeze Fetish Forum

Shiny's drabble thread

doggo

Damn so beautiful! I love the image that evokes.

Ohhhh... I've missed TEN of them!!! :drool:

:drool::heart: :heart: These men... they are fantastically brilliant and lovely. Ooh. I'll get back as soon as I can get out a coherent comment... but for now just... :heart::):lmfao:

omg your drabbles are so incredibly awesome. My fav has to be contagion. You should totally write a full story involving Leevi and Kristian.

^_^:wub::rolleyes::wub:

Awww...Shiny...your drabbles are so...<insert some flash word meaning ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!! I can't think of a good one...here>

*Eagerly awaits the next drabble...*

VoOs, Vetinari, Maru, Dark_Side, Dove, Natto, WolfMotaki, thank you! ^_^ Way too sweet of you. And yes these comments keep me getting off my lazy ass to write. :rolleyes:

--

86 – Sky

Fandom: original

Characters: Leevi, Kristian

Word Count: 195

Tightly wrapped in a warm coat and scarf, Leevi noticed a lone gull that rose on it's wings from filthy forehead of a granite bear; it looked like the critter had kept guard on the top of the statue for some time now. His steps grew slower as he let his eyes follow the eased curve the bird drew on the sky, which stood immobile and rosy, like coloured wax. When his gaze eventually wandered too close to the cool spring evening sun, a tickly sensation crept down his still sensitive nose, making it twitch. ”Huh... Hisschaw!” He covered his mouth with his hand, and bent over. ”He... Esschaw!

He felt two hands gripping his shoulders, firmly, and straighened up, sniffling and blinking his eyes. A light shiver travelled through him; despite the thick, warm layer of clothing, he suddenly felt awfully chilly. Obviously he wasn't quite healthy yet.

”Goodness, Leevi! You're sure you should... shouldn't...” Kristian's voice trailed off. Still frowning, he flinched, and pulled his hands abruptly away, like a murderer throwing the bloody knife off his hands after realizing what he has done, and tucked his fists stiffly inside his pockets.

You show the characters' emotions so well...and all your writing is so original!! If commenting motivates you to write more, then I shall keep on commenting - please more? Pretty please? ^_^

Thank you, WolfMotaki! ^_^ Yes, they really do!

And another one, this time fairly long.

Oh yeah, and ZOMG VoOs has been darling enough to draw Jan as well; see the wonderfulness here.

--

77 – Secret

Fandom: original

Characters: Jan, Aarne

Word Count: 496

Jan had curled his hand lightly into a fist to knock the door of his dear friend, miss Särkinen - a poor young woman of not even questionable reputation as there was simply no question about how she made her living - when he suddenly heard a familiar voice from inside, and froze.

No, there were three voices, now when he stopped to listen. One unfamiliar female voice, talking too softly for him to hear what she said; a little bit tired noises made by an infant, bubbling with cries ready to break out any moment; and a gentle voice of a man, comforting in his words, belonging to... Aarne.

Blood rushed into Jan's cheecks. This couldn't be real! What was Aarne doing here? And where was miss Särkinen? Even if it made him feel guilty, he couldn't help pressing his ear against the door.

But sadly for Jan, the birches of the city had apparently just reached their most victorious bloom, provoking his sensitive nose into frequent fits of the kind of ticklish, wet, yet aggravatingly unsatisfying sneezes only a mighty case of hayfever can induce. And before he could really hear much, his breath started to hitch.

He pressed his fist to the underside of his nose, trying to keep as silent as he could, praying in his mind for the sneeze to go away. ”Huh.... huh...”A trail of clear liquid crept on his hand, and he could feel his itchy eyes filling up with tears. ”Huh.. huh... HISSCHOW! Hktch! Knght! H'kng-sschow!” In the grips of the fit, he managed to bang his head into the door; and when he eventually straightened up, cursing, sniffling, drying his eyes and nose with a handkerchief and rubbing his forehead, it was no use anymore to try to keep silent.

The woman had cried out of suprise; the child was crying too now, wailing from the bottom of it's tiny but obviously quite strong lungs. Jan could hear from Aarne's voice how he was gritting his teeth when he said, loudly, as to make a point: ”I will go. There's nothing to worry about. I would always recognize that sound.”

Jan found himself stricken mute by Aarne's gaze. It was very serious, nothing like the playful, nearly flirty sparkle that normally illuminated his eyes. Aarne shut the door behind him, leaning his back against it.

”I was just going to stop by...” Jan stuttered.

”Miss Särkinen is not here. She just lent her room for us to meet. Now, look...” Aarne sighed deeply and rubbed his face. ”Please, Jan, I beg of you. Keep this as a secret. If my family were to know, I would, I would be...”

Jan stepped closer. Without any warning, he twined his arms around his friend. ”Just... are you happy?”

After a short pause, Aarne's voice came up oddly strangled, shaken. ”She has given me more than I could ever deserve...”

Jan patted his back. ”Congratulations, my friend, congratulations.”

I don't know how much more of this I can take before I explode with fangirl love. :lol: It feels like my heart is swelling to twice its normal size.

I love Sky. The tension, Kristian's guilt... So much emotinal intensity created with just a few sentences. I bow down to your skills.

And Aarne! :omg: Secrets unfolding, how exciting :D

Oh, and Jan should really try and keep his head at a safe distance from anything hard whenever his hayfever strikes. :lol::inlove:

Edited to say: you killed me with their hug. Look at me. I'm dead. :lmfao:

Woooow...shiny...you ave just risen to status worthy of :D. No, wait, never mind...you were already there :lmfao: But you've surpassed yourself, this is genius...LOVE it!!! Every new drabble of yours brings its own bit of WOW! :lol:

Golly, an apparent reversal of sneezing while hiding; from without! And the seagull leading into the naughty sun; terrific idea. I love all these semi-secret embraces too.

I am imagining a belle epoque background, full of Sibelius tristesse...

WolfMotaki is totally right. You are totally amazing,. keep up the greatness.

I'm totally in love with "Sky", as there are so many stories and emotions beneath it, all of them there as a vague feeling which you can somehow feel but not really grasp. It's gorgeous!

I think you deserve the Best Use Of The 'Secret' Prompt EVER Award. That was... absolutely breath-takingly sweet and beautiful and moving and ahhhhh... :P:P

I'm in love with your Wahnbriefe Club. Seriously. :P

• 3 weeks later...

Shivery boys and naughty birches. How delicious you are. :dribble:

• 10 months later...

...Totally jumping on this to comment almost a year later, but I can't help it! XD I wanted to tell you just how awesome and original these drabbles are. You have a way of conveying emotion that I've rarely seen, and I read A LOT. I hope you haven't discontinued the project. :dribble:

Archived