Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneesee's Drabble Thread

Sneesee

• 1 month later...

Here is another drabble. This is about the guys from The History Channel's "American Pickers." For those who aren't famililar with them, here is the show. I happen to like Mike, who is the taller, thinner guy. He just makes me laugh, and I was thinking, I wonder what his sneeze is like, and so here is the drabble starring Mike and Frank:

Don’t

Frank was deep in negotiations with an extremely stubborn older woman, while Mike continued to pick through a lot of junk, searching for a treasure he could try to bargain for. Mike didn’t mind letting Frank argue with the woman over the price, and in fact, he was picking up a few tips on what not to say to her when it was his turn.

Some object underneath a mountain of books glinted in the small ray of sunshine that peeked through a hole in the window shade, catching Mike’s eye. Slowly and surely he began removing and stacking the books behind him, dust motes puffing out from between the pages and scattering in the air. He paid no attention, his eye on the shiny prize just within his reach. He took in a deep breath as he was just about to place his finger on what appeared to be a vintage silver cigarette case. He sniffled as his nose started to tickle from all the dust. He gasped rather loudly and placed his other index finger underneath his nose, anticipating a huge sneeze.

“Mike! Please, I’m trying to make a deal here,” Frank scolded.

Ahhhh, I can’t hel…uhhhh…help it, Frank,” Mike stammered, taking in shaky breaths, the sneeze building in intensity.

“For crying out loud, don’t sneeze! Hold it in or something!”

Mike struggled unsuccessfully, with Frank giving him the evil eye.

“I mean it, Mike, don’t.”

Mike didn’t want to sneeze either, he was afraid of what was going to happen next if he did. Unfortunately, with every breath, the feeling was growing and not going away. Frank narrowed his eyebrows, and the woman stared wide-eyed as Mike finally gave up the fight.

AHHHHHHH-CHHHHHUUUUU-UHH!”

The sneeze reverberated against everything in the tiny room, causing countless books, boxes, and trinkets to topple down, causing quite a ruckus. The woman shuddered, and Frank slapped his forehead.

HEH-AHHHHH-CHHHHUUUU!”

The second sneeze was even louder, and more stuff tumbled around Mike. He stood up, shook himself off, and held his hands out at his sides as another sneeze began to brew and force its way out.

“Please, Mike, don’t,” Frank pleaded, almost whining.

Uhhhhh…ahhhhhh…heh…AHHHHH…”

Mike was lost, he was unable to control it, and powerless against the force of it.

HEH-CHHHHHHOOOOOOOO!”

Mike had bent over in half with the might of the sneeze, and his head knocked into a stack of magazines, which had been teetering precariously before he started sneezing. In what seemed to be slow motion, they started sliding to the side, right where Frank’s precious find was sitting.

NOOOOOOOO!”

It was too late, the magazines smashed into and completely covered the glassware Frank was trying to buy. The woman was obviously appalled, Frank was seriously pissed, and Mike was completely embarrassed.

“I am sooooo sorry,” Mike stammered, sniffling and trying in vain to pick up the magazines.

“Well, bless you young man, but I think I need to ask you both to leave now.” The woman said with a tight smile.

Mike wasn’t looking forward to the car ride with Frank, who could only shoot daggers at him with his eyes.

Oh that's wonderful and evil. Poor old Mike, I feel for him....and maybe I'd like to feel him too.

Oh that's wonderful and evil. Poor old Mike, I feel for him....and maybe I'd like to feel him too.

We could both feel him! :consoling:

• 1 year later...

So, I've been watching Doctor Who a lot lately. And I have a soft spot for the tenth Doctor, so here is a lil drabble about him. This is during the Christmas Invasion, right after he defeats the remote control Christmas Tree, and goes out on the balcony of Jackie Tyler's apartment. Sadly, I do not own The Doctor. And hopefully, this doesn't seem too unrealistic or out of place for the story. I'm still a newbie when it comes to this series, since I haven't watched that show since the 4th and 5th doctors. No comments on how long ago that was, please. LOL

Mother

The Doctor’s hands gripped the railing of the balcony as another spasm racked his body. Rose’s mother, Jackie, held onto him firmly as he slid into a sitting position on the ground.

“I need, I need,” he said in between ragged breaths.

“What do you need?” she asked frantically. “Some aspirin? Coedine?”

The Doctor shook his head and said, “I need…”

“An ambulance? Soup? Soup and a sandwich?” Jackie screeched while Rose and Mickey simply stared, unable to help or figure out what to do for the Doctor.

“What I need is…”

The doctor trailed off as his eyes went blank, and he inhaled sharply.

“What do you need, doctor?”

He turned his head slowly, away from everyone, and sneezed harshly, “Ahhh-chuh!” The sneeze released a cloud of yellow energy that sailed away on the wind.

The three humans blinked and watched him with astonishment.

“Bless you, doctor,” Rose said.

“Excuse me,” The doctor said politely, shaking off the sneeze. “I needed to expel some energy from the regeneration. And I need your mum to shut up, Rose.”

Rose giggled, and Jackie Tyler harrumphed.

“I needed to expel some energy from the regeneration. And I need your mum to shut up, Rose.”
laughing.gif Brilliant. Love that line.

It feels like ages when I've last seen 10, but that does sound very in character. Awesome drabble. smile.png

Well damn. If this wasn't just a little pile of sexy! You know how I feel about David Tennant! I think you nailed it! Promise me that the next time we get together we'll have a Dr. Who marathon? heart.gif I simply cannot get enough! (unless it's the Christopher Eccleston season laughing.gif)

• 4 weeks later...

Here is another drabble I've been tossing around inside my head for awhile now. This is the 10th Doctor and Martha. Although she isn't my favorite companion, I thought this particular scenario fit well with her in it. tonguesmiley.gif

Annoying

They were about to land on one of the Doctor’s favorite planets.

“The planet Hezzad is known for some of the most amazing foliage in all of the universe,” he’d told Martha right before the Tardis thudded to a stop on the ground. With a dramatic flair he opened the door and said, “Voila! Behold the wonderful planet Hezzad!”

It was indeed stunning. Martha had to admit he was right. She’d never before seen so many beautiful and colorful plants in her whole life. As they stepped out of the Tardis, it was as if they’d walked into a painting by Monet.

Martha stopped at each plant, examining and admiring every detail. The Doctor pranced around playfully, snatching various multi-colored flowers and forming a bouquet with them. When he’d gathered more than he could carry, he stood and inhaled the fragrant aroma.

“Enjoying yourself, are you, doctor? Letting your inner child play?” Martha giggled.

He didn’t answer. A sensation washed over him, one he hadn’t felt in ages. He couldn’t remember the last time it had happened to him, but he wasn’t about to let the feeling pass. No, he welcomed the tingle that began inside his nose, and traveled all the way down his spine. The flowers fell to his left side, all but forgotten in favor of his handkerchief in his coat pocket.

Martha stood silent, watching as the Doctor’s face went completely slack. He raised the blue handkerchief towards his face just as he hunched over and sneezed harshly into it.

Harr-ahh-shuh!”

“Bless you, doctor,” she said flatly.

“Ahhh, thank you Martha. Haven’t done that in a few years. Well, maybe ages, well, not in a very long, long time,” he rambled with a grin.

“You’re gettin’ all excited over a sneeze?” Martha asked, shaking her head.

“Well, yeah, I think it feels good, refreshing.”

“Sneezing is rubbish,” Martha snorted. “It spreads germs, and it’s actually rather annoying.”

“I disagree. It clears out the lungs, and sinuses,” the Doctor said, regarding her with an arched eyebrow. Then he grinned and continued, “I think sneezing is brilliant.”

“You would,” she shot back.

“You’re gettin’ all excited over a sneeze?”...“I think sneezing is brilliant.”

:D :D :twisted: :twisted: The most Brilliant lines!! :sneaky:ph34r.pngdevil.gifdevil2.gifdevilsmiley.gif

• 2 months later...

I just want to say, Sneesee, that you have an amazing talent for capturing the spirit of these characters. When I read these drabbles, I can easily see them being part of a real episode! You're quite observant to pick up on all the subtle little things that make the Doctor who he is. ;) Write more!!! I'm loving this.

Ooh, I missed that one the first time. It would be like him to get all excited about that. heh.gif Lovely drabble. smile.png

Archived