Sneeze Fetish Forum

Did anyone else notice this?

Saxxler2

Ok....this is gonna sound odd but im guessing im not the only one to pick up on this....

more than likely a lot of yall search youtube independently of this forum,yeah?

if so, you're used to the fake-out hits that it comes up with (i.e. sneezing panda,etc)

But one of these types have kept coming up consistently from diff. users....

theyre videos where the visual is often a slideshow of pictures of stars appealing to the 11-18 year old market (Twilight, Jonas Brothers, etc)

and the description panel always is a fanfic of sorts where the user has written a scene of dialogue between characters from these shows/movies,etc usually jonas brothers or demi lovato i think...

But it keeps providing fake-out hits because the fanfic on the side is always heavy on sneeze stuff, like past the point of coincidence by now....

Once or twice is passable, but enough of these videos have been poppin up by different users who seem to be continuing a story line with each other in a 'fill in the next chapter' situation.

So....are we witnessing a sampling of kids doing what most of us did at that age? Ie...."Oh i wrote a charlies angels story but its at a pepper factory!!!!"

Or is there another explanation altogether....

I'd venture that it's similar to the point that they love having such complete imagined control over a person they're so obsessed with. Even to a non-sneeze fetishist, maybe the thought of Zack Efron and co. losing control because of an allergy or cold can add to the attraction?

I did notice this trend too - mostly Jonas Brothers if I am not wrong, but there were some High School Musical as well some time ago.

Plus all the comments in the clips of Zach Efron and the various JBs sneezing that came up on YouTube: literally dozens of people saying "OMG that's the cutest thing on earth" and so forth. And it seems that it's always girls saying this of some (young) male personality - "nurse's complex"?

You see? We're not weird, we're a bit like a bunch of sensitive thirteen-years-old girls after all...

I have also picked up on this... Gryffin is correct based on what I know, and I partially agree with Mute. This is interesting, is it not?

You see? We're not weird, we're a bit like a bunch of sensitive thirteen-years-old girls after all...

;) Love you gryffin... Youre so right! And I've noticed it as well. The Jonas Brothers with allergies or colds.. I won't complain though! :P

Apart from that I think it is way easier growing up with a fetish today, than 20 or in fact just 10 years ago. To be able to post and read stories on the internet and see that some people enjoy the same things as you do.. (not saying that the kids writing sneezy fanfiction have the fetish though.. Might just be the "nursing complex")

• 3 weeks later...

I FIND THAT OFFENSIVE.

Nah, not really. It's just that i'm different to those...disney-obsessed...things.

-eyetwitch-

*small voice* I like Disney.

On topic, I recently saw a fanfic written by a friend of mine who isn't a fetishist, but involed sneezes. Perhaps that's a factor in this trend. Although it was an MCR fanfic :yes:

I swear I didn't write those stories, even though I am obsessed with Zac Efron! :blushing: I did share one fetishy type story about him having a cold on the actual Zac Efron Fan Message board, and only got like two comments about it. Even though in my opinion it was still written much better than a lot of the crap on there. But yes, I do see a lot of the things you guys are talking about on Youtube. And I do younger females do tend to have that Florence Nightengale syndrome going on when it comes to cute boys.

those fake hits that come up on youtube are crazy that is right most of the hits are i know by now not to pull them up cause they usually don't even sneeze in those vids if anyone has seen diff i would love to see it

there all not just jonas brothers some of them just have sneezing panda's as tags and they have nothing to do with a person sneezing

this is true but an inordinate amount of jonas brothers/demi lovato fanfics are popping up...this could be an instance of our search tags turning up a false positive amount of sneeze-related fics but still...it seems like a large slice

the first time i searched youtube for sneezing i found a alot but lately there is nothing but that sneezing panda stuff and there are the ones where they have panda's sneezing that is crazy i can't see anybody liking that lol

People on youtube use the sneezing panda tag now just because they know everyone will see it because sneezing panda is one of the most popular tags. Now theres so many of the slow mo sneezing things popping up now kinda sucks.

i wish they would still make reg vids of sneezing more actually when u type sneeze as a keyword in youtube u don't get very good hits anymore no one is making any decent vids anymore

Very interesting; I can't claim to have read these stories all through, but I am fascinated by the way YouTube evolves to allow different gorups to use it for their own purposes. And also, from what the stories reveal to someone skimming them, they are not just fetish stories involving sneezing from the male actors, they seem to have sneezing from original characters, even the girl heroines. Why? Do the writers want to be taken care of by Zac or Nick rather than to take care themselves? Or do they just like sneezing?

Incidentally, there are still many fine sneeze vids there, including excellent ones by our own members!

if someone could pass on some vids to me of what they find it would be great cause i never seem to see all the good stuff once in a while i hit a jackpot and find a bunch here and there

There is a whole media section dedicated to clips Mf1611; this is not the place to be requesting clips.

In addition, even with all of these dead links appearing, you can still find sneeze clips by looking for certain users or being persistant and imaginative in your searches.

Archived