Sneeze Fetish Forum

Slapstick Self Obs (m)

Enkidom

Setting the scene...

A figure sleeps peacefully, blissfully ignorant of the fact that another day of his life stretches out before him. Suddenly sweet, but ultimately unremembered dreams are cut short by a loud voice announcing that it is quarter past six and time for the news..."*&(£ alarm" echoes from under the duvet, wrapped around the figure like a terracotta cacoon and a hand rips free to hit the "snooze" button (I always give myself time for two "snoozes"...I find waking up slowly over 15 minutes is much easier than waking up and having to get up straight away).

Okay, enough with the scene setting, and I think people can gather by the fact that I've entitled this a self obs that the figure is me ;);) . As is generally the case when I am getting a cold I woke up with an extremely itchy and sensitive nose. I rolled onto my side to reach for my alarm clock when a stray swathe of hair fell across my face - which it being morning and me having all the awareness and co-ordination of a zombie after a night of heavy partying first thing in the morning, promptly almost inhaled. Whether it was that of whether I was going to sneeze anyway I'll never know, suddenly my breath hitched and I was hit by a violent *AAH...TISCHHHH*. It, being a cold sneeze, was quite violent and wet. I had, in a fit of disorganisation, put my tissues on the floor next to my bed last night, so I was now lying right on the edge of the bed on my side reaching for a tissue and the snooze button.

This was not the best time for a second sneeze...but then you never can pick your moments :wub: . I was hit by the second and third in very quick succession ...ATISSSCHHHHH...TISCHOOO*, then the floor as I lost my balance and fell off the side of the bed. Nothing hurt except my pride and desire to sleep I pulled myself up to start to prepare for the day :P . I'll make sure to post any more good cold obs, but this one was just far too humourous not to share!! :bleh:

Awwwww.... Dom. Bless you...:P So glad you weren't hurt! *giggles*

I hope you are feeling up to snuff really soon. Take care of yourself!

;) hollyberry

Awww!! Poor Dom. Hope you feel better soon. (Sends more hot cider :P )

And I will admit that I was caught between grinning, chuckling, and feeling bad for you. ;)

Awww!!  Poor Dom.  Hope you feel better soon.  (Sends more hot cider :P )

And I will admit that I was caught between grinning, chuckling, and feeling bad for you.  ;)

Aww thank you :bleh: Hot cider...mmmm, tma you spoil us! ;)

Lol...chuckle away...I certainly did once I had picked myself up :wub:

• 1 year later...

:)

classic, absolutely classic!!

hope you're not under the weather for too long!!! (as i was all last week :) )

*sends cup of hot tea* (that seemed to help me a lot :) )

:):):hug::hug::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

That reminds me of when my partner sneezed and flipped his chair over! That's TOO FUNNY! Thank you for giving me a much needed laugh this morning!

Here...have some whisky and coffee....:)

~Frack

Lol...Yep, this is an old observation, but hey, I'm shamelessly brazen and am basking in the attention anyway :D:twisted: . Thank you all, I'm really happy that this is being enjoyed again. And I am getting hot drinks out of it!

Btw Frack, how did you know Scotch was my favorite? (That's how you tell whether Whisky is Scotch or Irish - the Irish spell it "Whiskey" - factoid of the day!)

My Scotsman must be showing..... hey now, put that kilt down, young man!

~Frack

Cue lame gag #243:

...well if it's a quarter pounder, you must be a MacDonald :D

But, if rumours are true :wub: , you super-sized :twisted:

in a fit of disorganisation, put my tissues on the floor next to my bed last night, so I was now lying right on the edge of the bed on my side reaching for a tissue and the snooze button

WE must watch those FiTs of disorganization, lets hmm?, as they cause total and utter CHAOS!

LOL LOL!

Dom - I so adore you - many blessings milord - shall next we attempt cold sneezes in chain mail?

:twisted:

Big kisses!

Kitty

Archived