Sneeze Fetish Forum

Quiet vs. Loud

zneeze

Have you ever known a very quiet person to have a very loud sneeze, or a loud person to have a really quiet sneeze? :) I know a few people who fit into each category. :P

Guest )Swing(

There's quite a lot to be said for a really quiet, small, cute girl who has a massive sneeze, for mine. :D

Know one or two girls who fit said description, though there's probably more bigger girls (not neccessarily fat there BTW) who do tiny little dainty sneezes out of my circle of acquaintance.

As a rule I'd say there is some amount of correlation between size of sneeze and size of body, but perhaps not a very strong one.

This is a very fascinating subject; my own conclusion is there is no real correlation at all between body size and sneeze size, at least in adults. We are all familiar with the concept of the shy retiring girl who has tiny , very stifled sneezes; but a selection of the Sneezers on YouTube demonstrates that the very loud, big ladies can have tiny or non-existent sneezes; and frail bodies can shake with earthquake like ones.

I wonder [there is some YouTube evidence for this] if there is a sub-category of shy, frail persons who actually like to sneeze loudly because it is one of the few chances they have to draw attention to themselves.

Now whether this applies to the difference between men and women, I don't know; masculine sneezes seem much bigger, but then there are plenty of small sneezers amongst men, so perhaps that is a delusion too...

I wonder [there is some YouTube evidence for this] if there is a sub-category of shy, frail persons who actually like to sneeze loudly because it is one of the few chances they have to draw attention to themselves.

I love that idea, count :) as )Swing( put it:

There's quite a lot to be said for a really quiet, small, cute girl who has a massive sneeze

but if they do that on purpose? :drool: Lovin' it.

• 3 weeks later...

I seem to like the people who sneeze quiet especially at the end when they let out that little choo at the end of their sneeze i always wonder how they do it but for the most part the people that u would think would sneeze quiet don't

Archived