Sneeze Fetish Forum

Sneeze right after nose blow

CarellFan

I wouldn't classify myself as a nose blowing or hanky fetishist, but something I think is adorable is when someone who has been sneezing goes to blow their nose, and as soon as they blow, it is immediately followed by a sneeze, caught right in their tissue (or hanky or whatever they're using). I guess I like how the nose blowing was *supposed* to provide some amount of relief, but only ended up causing them to sneeze yet again!! Anyone else enjoy this particular scenario?

Yes, I know what you mean! It is a nice scenario.

In my experience, when someone who has been sneezing blows their nose, 9 times out of 10 it removes the tickle and they stop sneezing.

So when I see someone blow and sneeze immediately after, I always think that the blow must have tickled their nose all over again! And that's rather cute :yes:

I also love seeing a sneeze after a nose blow. This has actually happened to me on several occasions. This is an additional benefit of handkerchief use; if I blew my nose into a tissue it would be demolished, and I wouldn't have anything left to cover the sneeze!

I like to follow a sneeze into a hanky by going seamlessly straight into a blow.

Rhino

Me too, I guess great minds think alike!

I am not kidding you whatsoever, but i have been sneezing constantly since the time I woke up until about now. I am actually having trouble typing this because I keep sneezing in between typing. Ive got TERRIBLE allergies, and I blow all the time (wow, that does sound quite perverted lol) and it triggers my sneezing like NO other. possibly because it tickles my nose. I HATE it. Because I can never blow my nose in class without provoking a sneeze attack.

It triggers my sneezing like NO other. possibly because it tickles my nose. I HATE it. Because I can never blow my nose in class without provoking a sneeze attack.

First of all, "bless you", Merodii! I hope you're feeling better now.

For me, it's the complete opposite - once I start feeling sneezy, I usually can't get rid of it until I blow my nose. Which sometimes is not good, because I think that probably my nose-blow is even louder than my sneeze!

I don't know how you blow your nose, so can't really advise yet, but have you tried different techniques, to see if there's a different way to blow your nose that doesn't tickle it so much? I'm sure we can all provide some good advice on things to try, but feel free to PM me as well if you'd like some tips in private.

One thing that I find is that the tickles are normally stronger on one side of my nose, so I tend to start off by concentrating on blowing that nostril, then start changing sides. Also, if you do blow one nostril at a time, you might find that gently blowing both sides of your nose together at the end of your blow makes it feel more comfortable, especially if followed by a firm but gentle rub in your handkerchief or tissue as you finish.

Hope this helps.

Rick.

Great thread...one of my favorites that I've mentioned here before is the sneeze-blow combo. Or in this case...the "blow-Sneeze-blow combo". This is where the sneezer catches the power and thrust of the sneeze in the tissue. It tends to happen to honkers and when it does, the noise is absolutely joyous... Like hhh hhh mmmPPPPPPMH. Even that doesn't describe it. The sound is trombone-like and always seems to exhaust the sneezer. I just love it...especially from women with little noses or who are shy about honking.

BHB

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nysailor17

I've had this happen to me quite a few times. Not too long ago, I must've been sneezing and blowing my nose for a good 10 minutes straight!! My nose was a little sore after that one, from all the sneezing and blowing. The blows were kinda soggy too. Oh, to have caught that one tape!! LOL.

Mine is the other way round... I often sneeze quite loudly and have little or no warning that I am going to sneeze, so after I've sneezed I get my handkerchief out and give my nose a good blow.

My wife says I sound like a foghorn when I blow my nose! HOOOONNNKKK!!! *L*

this happens to me alot too! like i when i have hay fever, i'll blow my nose in a dry honk sound which tickles my nose further and i'll sneeze immediately, usually in dry rapid-fire fits: hitchew itchew itchhh etchhh stuff like that.

when i have a cold, though it doesn't happen much because the blows are much wetter...;)

Absolutely delicious !

A good blow is supposed to free the nose of any irritants - when there is another sneeze immediately after it I must admit that I like that very much.

C

i was just thinking about this the other day - how incredibly awesome it is when the sneeze comes at the heels of the nose blow :clapping::bounce: good topic!

• 3 months later...

This always happens to me every time i sneeze and then give my nose a sharp blow after it just brings on more sneezes (great) so i always do it :omg: more sneezes the better :D

Absolutely delicious !

A good blow is supposed to free the nose of any irritants - when there is another sneeze immediately after it I must admit that I like that very much.

C

yeah. i like this because it only happens when there's more "irritants" [ie mucus] immediately trickling down from INSIDE the nose, and a runny nose that bad means lots more sniffling and sneezing. something about the wetness of the sneeze landing on the already-used handkerchief too---the compounding layers.

Archived