Sneeze Fetish Forum

Gf caught a cold finally

SneezeDoc4u

Well I told my gf about the fetish and she knows colds are my favorite part. However, weve been together for 14 months and she has had 1 cold during which she was in NY and i didnt get to see/take care of her. Well it finally has happened, I had a cold earlier this week and she caught mine. I am so incredibly driven crazy (in a good way), that i dont know what to do with myself. I feel such guilt that I am taking great pleause and she is miserable. I am trying to take care of her, however i feel like a freak and that something is wrong w/ me that i am enjoying this even though she is suffering. It is so hard for me to tone this back because it has been my biggest fantasy since forever and this is the first time it could be fufilled. Im just venting, although i am wondering if other ppl w/ the cold snz fetish feel guilty too? I dont know what to do with myself arghhhh....

congrats!

and, as for the feeling guilty part, I know exactly what you're saying! I have the cold sneeze fetish if thats what u wanna call it...

but, its totally normal for us! =)

congrats!

and, as for the feeling guilty part, I know exactly what you're saying! I have the cold sneeze fetish if thats what u wanna call it...

I feel so bad, an i think she is getting sick of me asking her ?'s and just doting over her. I feel so retarded but its SO hard to cool it w/ this subject and to suppress these feeling especially when ive bottled them up for 22 yrs.

congrats!

I feel so bad, an i think she is getting sick of me asking her ?'s and just doting over her. I feel so retarded but its SO hard to cool it w/ this subject and to suppress these feeling especially when ive bottled them up for 22 yrs.

well, I'm sure shes a great girl. and, (As a girl) I love it when guys express their true feelings. maybe explain to her how you feel. I know when I'm sick, my SO makes me feel better by just being there (keeping me company, cuddling, talking with me) such as right now, I have a cold (coincidence huh?) and my SO is being so sweet. sam (my SO) was out of town for the week but came back yesterday. anyway, the entire time sam would check up on me like.... every half hour! and it was really nice because that made me feel better, just knowing i'm on my SO's mind.

that, to her, just means you care very much about her, which believe me, is THE BEST feeling a girl could ever have. i am sure she appriciates your compassion

just take care of her (while sitting back and enjoying how lucky you are to have such an attractive, sneezy girl!) just think of it that way. :P

i am there for her, i held her, made her breakfast, got her coffee, and i just got her easter flowers, (she doenst know yet, haha), i tell her how amazing she is and fufilled my wildest dreams i am really lucky :cry:

Well the way you are taking care of her sounds lovely. If you are looking after her I'm sure she will appreciate it.

Well the way you are taking care of her sounds lovely. If you are looking after her I'm sure she will appreciate it.

I am looking after her, she tells me stories and even induces a bit and answers all my questions, ( and there are many, haha). But i still feel weird and that she thinks this is weird also. I kind of wish i had a normal fantasy. Has anyone else ever felt like a freak when they finally experienced their ultimate fantasy w/ a SO?

ps ( im nto sure if this should now be moved into the 18+ forum, i apologize)

ps ( im nto sure if this should now be moved into the 18+ forum, i apologize)

So far everyone's been good about keeping the discussion to an appropriate level for a publuc board, so as long as that continues it should be fine to stay :D

Guest snifflessneezypenguin
Well I told my gf about the fetish and she knows colds are my favorite part. However, weve been together for 14 months and she has had 1 cold during which she was in NY and i didnt get to see/take care of her. Well it finally has happened, I had a cold earlier this week and she caught mine. I am so incredibly driven crazy (in a good way), that i dont know what to do with myself. I feel such guilt that I am taking great pleause and she is miserable. I am trying to take care of her, however i feel like a freak and that something is wrong w/ me that i am enjoying this even though she is suffering. It is so hard for me to tone this back because it has been my biggest fantasy since forever and this is the first time it could be fufilled. Im just venting, although i am wondering if other ppl w/ the cold snz fetish feel guilty too? I dont know what to do with myself arghhhh....

Yeah, I feel guilty all the time for enjoying it when my boyfriend is sick. Don't feel guilty is the advice I've been given, both by the fellow members of the forum and my boyfriend, who also knows about the fetish.

I know i shouldnt but i wish i just had a more normal fantasy like feet or being with 2 girls at once, or even like allergies or something, witt he cold the other person feels so bad and its just well i dont know. I wish i could change it but i cant ...argh :D

I can relate. The one and only time I experience my fantasy of taking care of a boyfriend with a cold I was writting stuff down in a diary when he slept and it was all about how I wished he was more sick. When I read it to him I think he was offended. He knew of my fetish though so it wasnt completly without context. I was very kind to him though and took care of him. It's just that I have very odd thoughts such as liking it when people feel very awful. I dont really feel guilty but I think most people without the fetish wont understand

I think I can understand it too.

There's this guy and we used to be very close. Whenever he sneezed or coughed, I asked him how his feeling is? Feeling well, feeling a bit ill, whether he was sick or not, catch a cold or something. I didn't think anything about it until he brought it up one day when he said I overfussed him. He just sneezed, not dying and asked me why did I so excited asking it. Would I be happy if he's ill. I was like, "What??" I just didn't realize that maybe there's a part of me that wants him to be sick so that I could take care of him. So, yeah, I felt so guilty. I hugged him tight and said I just wanted to make sure that everything's fine. Though later on when he sneezed again, my heart could not help to skip a beat...

Well, about changing fantasies, yeah, I've tried and no luck there. My heart really can not help to skip a bit when someone I love catch a cold.

So sneezedude87, I think we'll just have to accept it, it's part of who we are, and make our SO as comfortable as ever.

thanks everyone for your replies, my gf tells me she thinks its not weird but part of me still things there could possibly be a twinge of like her thinking im a freak b/c i love colds/passing them on/tissues/ etc.

Archived