Sneeze Fetish Forum

Introducing Myself

Heathcliff

Hello everybody,

I've been lurking here for a long while- I've recently begun posting, but I thought I should bite the bullet and introduce myself properly.

I'm 26, I'm a graduate student from England. I've had the fetish for as long as I can remember, and I'm extremely glad I live in the Age of the Internet so I can enjoy websites like this one! I hope to finally share some of my favorite observations from the last few years.

Thanks! :party:

H

De-lurk celebrations!

Good to meet you! :cry:

Welcome aboard, Heathcliff! I know I found active posting extremely rewarding and enjoyable after having lurked for quite awhile, so I hope that turns out to be the same in your case :drool:. In any case, it's certainly always great to see another member ready to join in the fun :).

Welcome to the forum! Congrats on the de-lurking...I have been enjoying your obs and can't wait to see what else you'll post! :D

Why hello there, welcome to th darkside :)

You know I think Heathcliff INVENTED the dark side.......

*Sings like Kate Bush*

*Agrees with Vet*

Belated welcome to the forum!! I must say you seem far nicer than Heathcliff from Wuthering Heights, which is one the the most difficult books I have ever read...*shudders* Hurry up and validate so I can plague you with questions regarding analysis of the novel!! :)

Welcome to the forum. I see you are making up for lost time - great postings, keep them coming!

Archived