Sneeze Fetish Forum

I told him:)

tess_mess

So I told my bf about my fetish. So tonight I was on the phone with him and we're asking each other random questions about each other. So he's like "Do you have a fetish that most people wouldn't have?" and I was thinking 'ohhhhhhh crap' haha cause I wanted to tell him soooooo bad but I did want him to freak out or anything. So I was like "yeah, but I shouldn't tell you..." and he was like "Please tell me I won't judge you or laugh at you, I promise" and I was like ".....ugh..... fine but you have to guess..." and he was like "ok" So he kept guessing and I gave him clues and he's like "...coughing..... nose blowing........sneezing?" and I was like "...... yeah." he was silent for a second and I felt sooo insecure. But all the sudden he's like "that's not that bad... there are worse things out there." and I was like "I feel so stupid" and he's like "Don't feel stupid, I wish I knew how to make myself sneeze. Maybe the next time you come over, I'll try. :bleh: " he was totally cool about it and he said he'd never tell anyone no matter what. So I feel a little better but I still feel a little in secure.. maybe because I've never told anyone. So yeah thought I would share:)

Just so you know, posts like these go in the Observations section of the forum.

yeah sorry. I didn't mean to put it is this section. That was an accident.

No worries, tess, we're more than happy to help move errant posts, so no harm no foul :D.

Guest wainthropp wonder

Congratultions! I can't imagine how much courage it would take to do something like that. I'd have to trust that person so completly. And, once again, congratulations! :D

Just so you know, posts like these go in the Observations section of the forum.

Huh? I don't think it's an "OBS" unless someone sneezes, and that the OBS is the point of the post. I'm pretty sure "Coming out" (if that's even the right term) thread have always been posted here.

And good job BTW! Glad to hear that he was cool about it and that it worked out.

Archived