Sneeze Fetish Forum

Are you embarrassed blowing your nose in public?

hankyhonk

Where do you blow your nose?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Are you embarrassed blowing your nose in public?

• Yes I only blow my nose in private
    • I only blow my nose at home in front of family
    • I only blow my nose in front of close friends and family
    • I only blow my nose in private or in public places where I don't know anyone
    • I blow my nose whenever I need to regardless of where I am
  2. 2. Why do you think you are you embarrassed?

• Because of my noseblowing fetish
    • Because I'm a loud honker
    • Because I hate the snotty noise
    • Because I use handkerchiefs and none of my family or friends do
    • Because I've never seen any friends blow their nose

Hi all

Just wondered if anyone else was choosy about where they'll blow their nose and where they won't.

I'm ok in front of certain friends but hate ahving to blow my nose for the first time on front of someone. Not sure it's because I use hankies or that I honk loud or that most guys just never seem to blow their nose in public.

I guess mainly it's because it's so sexual for me ;)

I wondered what everyone else thought

Cheers

HH

Well I can't really answer the poll. I would rarely blow my nose in public though I would wipe without blowing if forced to.

But the reason why is not because I hate the sound myself but because I fear others may be disgusted by it.

I blow my nose whenever I need to wherever I am. I tried to vote for this but the poll wouldn't let me skip the second question. I like blowing my nose, but no one else needs to know this ^_^ and it's a normal thing to do, so I don't have a problem with it.

Rhino

My answer is the same as Rhino's: I'll blow my nose anywhere, anytime. I voted in the poll and chose, "Because of my nose blowing fetish" to answer the second question, although that doesn't really explain my answer to the first question. I like to blow my nose, and don't feel the slightest bit embarrassed about it. On the other hand, I think it would be extremely embarrassing to go about with a drippy, sniffly nose, like so many people do these days.

Guest nysailor17

I never really gave it much thought before now, but I can blow my nose in public, just as long as I don't know anyone in there. A weird part of my fetish is to blow my nose in front of a woman and face her while I am doing it. It makes me wonder what she's thinking while I am doing it. I am not sure why that is. Weird, huh? I can do it in front of friends and family too. Most of my friends are female anyway, which is a good thing. I do get a little bit embarrassed if I know that it's going to be really soggy and gurgly, that's when I'll go to the bathroom. I am afraid that I'll gross someone out.

• 4 weeks later...
I never really gave it much thought before now, but I can blow my nose in public, just as long as I don't know anyone in there. A weird part of my fetish is to blow my nose in front of a woman and face her while I am doing it. It makes me wonder what she's thinking while I am doing it. I am not sure why that is. Weird, huh? I can do it in front of friends and family too. Most of my friends are female anyway, which is a good thing. I do get a little bit embarrassed if I know that it's going to be really soggy and gurgly, that's when I'll go to the bathroom. I am afraid that I'll gross someone out.

I'm the same way- love for women to see me take out a large hankie and blow well/clean- what a rush! oh my god it's great,especially if she seems to really notice and approve-used one the other day in front of a lady acquaintance and she's seemed friendlier since in a vague way-a bit smilier or something-- not the first time I've seen this either--anyone else have the same vague feeling-it's hard to put into words exactly--hopeless romantic

Well I can't really answer the poll. I would rarely blow my nose in public though I would wipe without blowing if forced to.

But the reason why is not because I hate the sound myself but because I fear others may be disgusted by it.

vetinari- trust me- I would never be disgusted if I saw you take a hankie out and blow your nose-would be delighted! since starting to read some of these posts my reticence (life-long) to do it in places like a train where there are a lot of people has decreased a lot--used a big wide-hemmed hankie on a train last week with numerous men and women within eyeshot' and this week-end in a cafe-- same circumstances- it's easier if I don't look up as I blow(and women especially seem more comfortable to watch the deed if I'm not looking back at them-although one woman smiled briefly)-many women seem to enjoy watching a man blow his noseand/or like to look at the handkerchief he's using- there may be more of us out there than we all realize! hopeless romantic :rolleyes:

Its never bothered me to much about blowing my nose,i suppose thats a good thing cause im always sneezing,i need too LOL :hug:

I never blow my nose in public I don't want to draw attention to myself

oh bummer! would LOVE to see you take out a big floral print and blow! hopeless romantic :):hug:

• 4 weeks later...

How true! How true! You have come to the right forum(and your English is pretty good too) :D

• 2 weeks later...

If I need to blow my nose, I just blow, doesn't matter where I am. If there are people around though, I won't blow as loud as when I'm alone!

I can't make eye contact with anyone during; that would bother me.

I avoid eye contact some of the time,but try to make it if it's a woman for part of the blow-usually toward the end--a lot of woman like to look for a moment if it's a handkerchief being blown into--often if I look up,they are looking right at my handkerchief hanging down and don't even notice I'm making eye contact--if they do notice,I sometimes get a smile back,sometimes a quick,guilty look-away look,sometimes a just keep looking response.Once in a while,I've even had a comment--nice hankie,where do you buy them,do you always use them etc.,depending on circumstance and surroundings... :)

I always wish to see a woman, how them blow here Nose in a Hanky.

but i have never succeed, there are not many female Hanky user them appear in the videos. :huh:

Ricksneeze

If my nose needs to be blown in public then it has to be done. I'd rather blow my nose in public than have snot dribble down. I'm not embarrassed when I pull out a handkerchief out of my pocket or a tissue out of my box when driving, as long as my nose is clean.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived