Sneeze Fetish Forum

question!

Guest Sneezy_girl14

Guest Sneezy_girl14

Did i do something wrong? Last night i had a sneeze stuck and i induced (with a tissue) to get it out. I had to do it a couple of times. it felt pretty good so when I woke up this morning i did it again. well it didnt make me sneeze but it made my nose bleed.

I don't induce, but I do know that almost every time I blow my nose it bleeds because I have a nasal condition where the blood vessels are too close to the surface and therefore pop easily. The doctor said I'll grow out of it. I'm assuming you popped a blood vessel. So maybe just be a little more careful where you place the tissue? Not too far up and not too hard? Just guessing. Hope I helped a little.

Hmm, well a tissue shouldn't be doing that as its fairly soft. Give it a few days at least, then if you do feel like trying again have another go. Be careful :byewave:

• 2 weeks later...

i have no luck what so ever with using a tissue it takes me forever and any other thing i use it makes me bleed cause most things u use are pointy and hard

That can happen. Especaily if your not used to it and over do it. Don't worry, lol just give yourself a little break.

Archived