Sneeze Fetish Forum

For Shiny (Male)

VoOs

Because this Art Board needs more activity. O:

Because Shiny_bug is an awesome lady, who writes awesome fiction.

Beacuse there can never be too many proud, angsty, sneezy gentlemen in this world.

This is Shiny's character Kristian, from her Wahnbriefe Club drabble thread. It's been long since I last felt so pleasantly naughty drawing someone. :twisted:

Kristian.jpg

I hope you like him, hon. :hug: I'll probably do something horrible to Jan later too. You know, because I am what I am. :byewave::D

Oh my God. :twisted: ... :byewave:

He's GORGEOUS. :hug: Ahhh! I'm hopelessly in love with his profile, and his jaw line...ohhh his jaw line. So pretty. :D

:blink:

Oh you naughty, naughty, naughty..... :cryhappy:;)

Just look at that cheeckbone!!! :) And profile. And jawline. He's so gorram handsome. :omg: And desperate. :drool::wub:

I love you, VoOs! Over and over again. Thank you. He's simply beautiful. Gawd, I can't believe it's him.

:wub:

That is just wonderful. Gorgeous cheekbones, lovely depiction of a sneeze. Completely droolworthy!

Shiny - It was my pleasure. No, really. :lmfao: I'm happy you like. :drool:

Spoo - Aww, thank you. :drool: I'm glad you think so.

WolfMotaki - Thank you for commenting :heart:

Vet - Tusen takk :)

Ah VoOoOoOoOoOs... :lmfao::drool: :drool: :heart: :heart:

With just a few subtle lines you gave him such an EXQUISITE expression of long-suffering frustration and yeah, just suffering... Ohhhh, so utterly beautiful and SO much the sort of man Shiny writes. Oh. Absolutely. Yes. Mmmm. Goooorgeous. :)

With just a few subtle lines you gave him such an EXQUISITE expression of long-suffering frustration and yeah, just suffering...

This is exactly what I failed to communicate. Long-suffering frustration. Yes. :cryhappy:

And what I am doing here againg??? well, :drool: ing really.

And by the way, that hand is just... gah! Can I please drool on it too? No. I'd prefer to kiss it. Every damn gorgeous germ-laden finger at time. :wub:

And by the way, that hand is just... gah! Can I please drool on it too? No. I'd prefer to kiss it. Every damn gorgeous germ-laden finger at time. :drool:

By all means, go ahead and kiss it. I'm all for beautiful ladies kissing contagious men I mean...eh...who said that? :wub:

Hmmmmm...so we all can't stay away from this then.

*drools a bit more*

Contagion.....

Mmmmm......

Tusen takk right back at you!

:jawdrop: Oh my god, your drawing in combination with her stories is just.... beyond my words! Let this smiley speak for me: :innocent:

Thank you for the kind words, *Dark_Side* and schnulle! :D (schnulle, by the way, your screen name is like the coolest ever. :innocent: )

Uhm, you can haz pic spam? :D Presenting to you: Jan, another one of Shiny's Wahnbriefe members, here looking pathetically allergic.

Jan.jpg

This is what happens when VoOs is home sick from school - bad things happen to good people. :jawdrop:

Wow, that's just so him. :omg: Seriously! And the hat and all. :rolleyes: Oh poor thing, isn't he completely at the mercy of pollen... ^_^

It's beautiful. :notworthy:

*snuggles poor VoOs* :wub:

Oh dear, poor VoOs. But your suffering is producing some wonderful artwork for us. He looks tortured!

Yum!

Hope you feel better soon, VoOs :lmfao::lol:

But...ZOMG!! As Vet said - it makes good very good FANTASTIC things happen!! :D

I hope you'll be all right, soon, VoOs, although I have to admit that I enjoyed the result of your suffering a lot (actually, as I have weakness for men in suits, this image was just gorgeous, as it combined suits AND sneezing :D )

Thanks a lot for sharing! And thank you, too, for liking my screen name... :lmfao: Although I'd be curious to know why you like it ^^

Shiny - Oh yes, hat and all. :P If I'm drawing a man from the 20s, there's no way I'm missing the chance to put a fedora on him. :P Thank you. *snuggles back*

Vet - Aww, thank you <3 I'm glad you like.

WolfMotaki - That's so sweet of you, thank you :)

Schnulle - Oho, another suit fan? *high fives* :P Thank you! Oh, I don't know, I just love the way your screen name sounds when I say it. :)Sscchhnulle. Yeah, I'm easily amused. :blink:

Cerulean Flower - I'm glad you think so! Thank you for commenting! <3

weevill25 - Heehee, hats -are- cute. Thank you :)

• 2 weeks later...
Schnulle - Oho, another suit fan? *high fives* :) Thank you! Oh, I don't know, I just love the way your screen name sounds when I say it. :twisted:Sscchhnulle. Yeah, I'm easily amused. :twisted:

*high fives back* Absolutely! Suits are the extra goodies on a man and make me ;) everytime ^^

And I'm glad to amuse you :twisted: As you are delighting me with your fantastic work, I'm glad to be able to give at least a bit of amusement back ^^

Archived