Sneeze Fetish Forum

New Daylight - (3 Parts)

obsessed

Summary: Edward Cullen is forced to deal with new issues in his life, but luckily Bella Swan is by his side. All Human. Alternate Universe. First Fic.

Warning: Not much to begin with...later on though. ;)

New Daylight

1: Soft Start

Edward's POV

I woke up this morning feeling like shit. It was a lovely wake up call as bright light filtered in through my large window, irritating my already sensitive eyes. They started watering a bit as I rubbed the sleep out of them, hoping the morning light would help wake me up through the fog of my pounding head.

It was spring in Phoenix, Arizona in the town I had just moved to. I used to live in Forks where the world was wet and green and the sun was a rare visitor. A VIP guest was summer weather and all the things brought with it, such as flowers (with the exceptions of wide, ranging forests) and longer daylight hours.

It was not easy business being new to the exhibit at Phoenix High. Everyone watched you with speculating eyes as well as curious glances. There was only one girl who had caught my attention in the vast span of people in this high school.

That girl was mysterious, or perhaps a puzzle only to me. I had only seen her once- in the cafeteria- before I had to leave to go to set up appointments and such in the town. Being the son of Carlisle and Esme Cullen entitled you to miss some schooling as well as other things in life.

I had made some friends though. The story of meeting them was very interesting.

It started off with these two 'girls' Lauren and Jessica, both who wore many irritants they called perfume as well as hair poison called hairspray. Just the thought sent my nose into a furious tickle remembering their definition of personal space being much different from mine.

I was still dazed from the odd light coming through the window, even during the dead winter of Phoenix. Luckily, I had the weakest immune system known to earth and commonly picked up colds. The sun did help though, except I did not know what other troubles it would bring. I assumed them to be sunburn, skin cancer, and etc.

At least I had a chance to escape the monotone of Forks. It was depressing for even a cynic and it was very irritating to me to have to deal with people such as Lauren and Jessica on a more daily basis. In this new school, meeting bimbos was more rare and thankfully, much less painful.

Here, I did not need to worry about my image. While the shock of the new oddly pale guy with odd bronze hair seemed not to have faded, the thought of acting was overrated and I could truly be myself here.

In Phoenix, I could do what I pleased in life and meet girls by being a gentleman, unlike some of the guys like James back in Forks.

I felt my head pounding. I groaned before flipping onto my stomach and looking at the time. The bright, red numbers stated 5:00 AM. It was much too early for anyone to be up in the morning.

I tossed and turned trying to fall asleep. I eventually fell into a restless slumber...

When I woke up to the blaring of my alarm clock, I remembered that it was time to go to school once more. I got up feeling head rush and oddly congested. My nose allowed no room for breathing as I grabbed a tissue, blowing hard into the white, fluffiness.

Oh, lovely. It's been less than two weeks and I had managed to catch some illness here. Just lovely.

I groaned realizing my mother would not let me skip school as easily in Phoenix as she would in Forks. In Washington, I had already developed a reputation of the 'sweet little momma's boy' and therefore the secretaries allowed me to leave as I pleased. Often, I would go into the nurse's office, sit down feeling like shit, and wait for Esme to pick me up.

My congested nose and I headed out of the light covers and into the closet, grabbing an emerald green polo and pair of jeans. Normally, the polo would match the color of my eyes. Today though, the bloodshot quality of the usually-green orbs was contrasting.

I quickly headed downstairs for even sick, I had an appetite. I grabbed a bagel before heading out into the warm weather of Phoenix.

Unused to the sudden change of lighting, I headed back under the shade, feeling a burning itch course through my nasal passages. I quickly muffled a dry single into the crook of my bare arm. Hi'tsch.

I felt congestion poor through my nose as I sniffled once. I hoped desperately that this would not happen during the school day. I opened the door to the Volvo and got in hoping that a sneeze would not overcome me while driving. Unfortunately, my wishes were not granted.

As I made a turn, the light hit my eyes and caused my nose instantly to go into overdrive. I was thankful for once in a blue moon that it was a red light where I stopped. With a hitching breath, I released a muffled triple that burned. Hi'tsch. Ha'tchoo. Hi'nnnxt.

I muffled the first two and stifled the last, trying to expell whatever irritants were in the way. Sneezing embarassed me to no end, especially in public. I would give much to prevent it from happening. It showed weakness and that was something I tried avoiding.

The short ride was silent for once without Debussy or Chopin's works playing in the background. My nose tickled lightly, reminding me of the sneeze that was lingering in the background, torturing me with its burn. At several times, my breathing would hitch as I was caught in between indecision of 'to sneeze or not to sneeze.'

Unfortunately, that decision was decided by my nose while it decided to continuously torture me. Before I parked into the lot for Phoenix High, I felt my breathing hitch.

Hi-huh-huuhh-hi-tch.

The endings trailed off with no sneeze but my breathing stayed erratic. My mouth opened wide as my nostrils flared. My eyes were fluttering very quickly in hopes of releasing the bane.

Quickly though, it stopped in its track and left me extremely dazed with congestion flooding my nose.

I looked down at the watch and looked at the time. 7:30 AM.

The day had not begun yet my immune system was playing games with me. I got ready for another round of teasing and tickly torture...

AN: How was it? First SF so suggestions and such useful. Hope you guys liked it. :)

What are you blushing for???

:) This is fantastic!!!

I love it!

If you don't mind, I'd love to read more, you have a very nice talent for writing!

:lmfao:

Why can't i write like that... :drool:

Please continue!!!

wow :lmfao:

this is so amazing

i love your interesting take on Edward Cullen as a human (this is correct, right?) lol

this is really good, cant wait for more

Sabrina xx

New Daylight

2: Great Days for Meeting Girls

Previous: I got ready for another round of tickly torture...

Edward's POV

Ha-tuh-tchoo.

I sniffled wetly after I sneezed. Unlike the ones from earlier, this one was most depserate and slightly wet compared to the other ones. I brought my hand up to rub my furiously itching nose, hoping to alleviate the burning sensation within.

I quickly sniffed once more as I felt the tickle build. Preparing to release another sneeze, I started with a large build-up.

Huh-huh-hih-huh-ah-

The sneeze completely disappeared from me and left me a sniffling and disoriented mess. My nose was running slightly now, yet pouring with the sounds of congestion, I grabbed a tissue from the compartment of the Volvo and wiped the bottom of my snuffly nose. I shoved the tissue into the pocket of my jeans and headed out into the sunlight.

After days of living in the extremely, sunny days, I had expected my body and eyes to be able to adjust to the sudden brightness. Instead, my breathing quickly hitched as I went from the darkness of my car to the scorching sun.

With quick succession, a full blown sneeze that had been lingering inside my nose erupted as I bent over from the force of the sneeze. Ha-huh-tchooo.

The sneeze was extremely strong and wet, causing a few sniffles afterwards as I tried to gain balance once more. I had swayed slightly as my whole body was thrown into the helpless release of a sneeze. My hands which cuffed the sneeze were slightly wet from the spray as I wiped them off on my jeans.

I looked around, noticing my surroundings. There were a few flowers still in bloom through the winter. It was a rather odd sight for someone from Washington to see. I tried to distract myself from the sneeze which still lingered, not strong enough to take over my body.

Some people were just getting out of their cars right now. As I sniffled, breaking my chain of thought, I saw my newest friends come out of their respective rides.

Alice was in a yellow Porsche with Jasper as her passenger. Rosalie, riding in her BMW, had Emmett in the front. When they spotted me, they waved me over towards them. I walked quickly towards the friends I had made just a few days ago, when they had successfully gotten me far away from Lauren and Jessica.

Before I reached them, I felt a sneeze build up as the light breeze tickled my irritable nose. I quickly welcomed it as compensation for the burning sensation in the back of my nose. With my fingertips closing the bridge of my nose, I sneezed a dry double into the crook of my arm.

Hi'tchh. Choo.

The tickle was not gone though as I felt my eyes start to water from the unsneezed tickle building in my clogged up nose. I tilted my head back towards the light, instantly feeling the sneeze build. My nostrils flared as my nose itched to the point of fire in my nose. I scrubbed furiously at the burn as I carefully placed my left hand on the bridge, and allowed a poorly stiffled sneeze to escape.

H'xtnnng.

I groaned after the stifle, feeling the back of my throat ache from the pressure as well as my pounding head. Medicine had a minimal affect on my illness and never had done much for me when I felt like crap.

Sniffling and feeling like a piece of shit, I finally reached the gang with watering eyes and a miserable congestion flooding through my nose. I sniffled to keep the mucus under flow as I nodded in acknowledgement.

"Hey," I said sounding off. While my voice had not reached anything close to the last cold's congestion level, the sound made me cringe internally and allowed me to track an upcoming cold.

"Hey," responded a choir of perfectly synchronized answers. As always, Alice was the first one to come walk next to me. We started heading for our first period class which we shared.

As we walked in silence, she led the way as I followed, still learning the routes of the new school. As we turned a corner, the light suddenly flahsed in my eyes and caused my breath to hitch unexpectedly. I couldn't get at the itch by scrunching my nose so I quickly held up a finger to pause her talking as I sneezed softly into my collar. The sneeze built as I grabbed the shirt, covered my nose, and released a small ah-tchoo.

With a groan, I realized more was to come.

TBC

New Daylight

3: Silent Studies

Previous: With a groan, I realized more was to come.

Edward's POV

Alice and I kept walking with her chirping on and on. While on regular instances I had discovered that she did not mind if I drowned her out, today I honestly could not focus on anything except the burning itch within my irritated nose. It did not help that there were many scents of perfumes around the halls, irritating my nose. Luckily, Alice was not one of the people pouring on the spray.

My first period class was social studies. History was an easy subject, the subject was dull and I had no idea in my mind how Jasper enjoyed learning about wars so much. A country already lived through the war, why study it again?

With random ponderings in my mind, I managed to remove the tickle slightly from my irritated and now pink nose. I had a feeling that the indoors were helping for we kept walking in and out of buildings. As well, avoiding the sun helped my sinuses stop itching. I wrinkled my tickling nose at the memory, worried that it alone would trigger more sneezes.

In history, I sat alone thankfully. I did not have any desire to converse with some of the people in our class, with the exception of a nice girl Angela and of course, Alice. In my other classes one of my friends also stayed.

The classroom was bustling with nervousness that seemed to radiate off the students I had labeled "prepared" in my short time being here. I was generally good at reading people, and no matter how biased, I made correct assumptions. Some of the athletes chatted about girls while the sluts of the room hung onto them like a lifeline.

I snickered watching the class. Luckily, no one, not even Alice, heard me. The class was loud today as I sat in the back corner near the window, staring outside at the fresh air. The winter here seemed to be the hottest day of summer in Forks as I looked at the still blooming flowers and lively trees.

The sun came out of a cloud quickly though while I was still looking outside. My nose was quickly irritated for some odd reason as I took in shuddering breaths. I felt my eyes loosen as my face slacked, my nostrils flaring outwards. In the short span of a few seconds I felt congestion pouring once more as my eyes fluttered with each soft yet intense gasp of air I took.

Ugh-hih-huh-ugh-aah-ahh-tih-hashooo. Ha'chi. Ha'chooo-ugh. Mmmph-shoo. Ah-keh-shoo.

I groaned at the end of the silent fit of five, sniffling constantly. At least the tickle seemed to ease up. No one had heard me mercifully since the classroom was in chaos.

The teacher walked into the room and all quieted except for the rustling of papers. I put my finger under my nose in attempts to stop the congestion from spreading. He took out his suitcase full of paper and continued to distribute them around the room. It seemed to be my lucky day...

I had not only gotten an illness, at least the start of one, but we had a pop quiz while my head started pounding once more. Lovely.

I knew all the material for the simple quiz luckily. I would be finished in half the time of the others, and same with Alice. From what I knew about the gang, they were all extremely intelligent and were prodigies. Their intellect was much higher than of the average, high school student.

I sniffled softly, trying to keep my present to a minimal. After being new and stared at, it got old quickly. I wanted peace and regularity- not to be a piece of meat thrown to the wolves. My nose still itched terribly as I scrunched it up and smoothed my face, hoping that it would stop.

I took my right hand and rubbed the back against my irritated nose. This triggered a soft sneeze from me. Hi'tchoo.

Luckily, no one heard the sneeze for all the people were all absorbed in last minute stress about the test. I was glad no one blessed me, I had always found it extremely embarassing. It showed a weakness. My face always bursted with red as the sneeze barelled out of me...

Luckily, I was doing a good job of keeping the baneful tickle from increasing in force. After years with a weak immune system, being able to sneeze more controlled was always appealing. I hated the thought of living through life as weak and sick when nothing was wrong with me. Simple head colds got into my body more. I was thankful I did not have any known allergies. They would be the icing to my horribly, sick days.

It had gotten quiet in the room with the occasional soft cough and pencil squeak. I looked down at the questions once before breezing through the quiz. Within five minutes I had successfully finished and checked my work and turned in my paper.

As I headed back to my seat though, I felt the tickle grow extremely forceful. While carefully placing my hands around my nose, I prepared to stifle a huge sneeze. I hoped that it was the last for the day for I could not even keep track of how bad my sneezing could get if I let it. I took a breath through my nose as the sneeze came out.

Mmmph.

A small gust of air came out through my irritatingly, annoying stifle. The force had decreased drastically while I stifled and I was glad that my head did not start hurting from the sneeze that had bent me over. I remembered the feeling of loosing control and relief as my waist bent down, a soft gush of air coming out with the stifle.

It was dead silent in the room as my nose started itching again. While on the outside I seemed to be contemplating hard over the quiz, I was in an internal battle against myself, trying unsuccessfully to stop any more sneezes in the silence of the room. My nose betrayed me though.

Hih-nnx.

I stifled one sneeze into my hand with my nose pinching the nostrils shut tight. I did not want any sound to come as the end was completely silenced, only a soft murmur in the beginning showed. Another tickle barreled through as I stifled an intense fit of seven.

Huh-nnx. Mmph. Mm-huh-nx. Hi'nninx. Huh-ah-heh-heh-heh-huh-ih-ih'nnnxgh. Nxmgh.

A sniffle followed, louder than all of the sneezing. It was extremely wet as I got up again, mindful not to make sounds as I walked to get a tissue. I should have broughten some more with me.

I blew my nose as quietly as I could, trying to ignore the few eyes that lingered longer than usual at me. As my nasal passages were free, I could finally breathe slightly through my nose again. I caught a glance at my reflection from the Medieval Mirror kept in the classroom. My nose was bright pink and my face was slightly blotchy, giving the appearance of crying while I had really sneezed.

I was completely embarassed as the room was still silent. I watched the clock, wriggling my nose.

Right before the bell rang though, another sneeze hit me. I tried to be as quiet as possible, but I did not have the will to stifle it.

He-choo. He-huh-choo.

The sneeze was not completely contained as I muffled it into the crook of my arm. Luckily, before any words could be said, the bell rang as I pushed out the door, sniffling and feeling like shit.

TBC

Archived