Sneeze Fetish Forum

Kudos to all the Drabblers

Nevyn

Just wanted to say that I'm absolutely loving all the drabbling. So many beautiful, funny, poetic, exotic, moving, intriguing, strange, sexy, and just honest-to-goodness well-written pieces in there. I don't want to spam everyone's threads so I'm just posting this as one big thank you to everyone who's participating. I'm proud to be part of a community that has so much talent amongst its membership.

I feel a bit strange posting here since I admittedly haven't really read anyone's drabbles, but I have to say it's really great to see the board so active and how many members from all persuasions are jumping to get involved. That's the stuff of great foruming, everyone, so a huge kudos to you all :innocent:.

Thank you to everyone who took up our challenge. I'm so glad that it was accepted by so many amazing writers! Kudos to you all, you're all superstars! ^_^

Oh, great flipping kudos indeed! I have been pleasantly surprised by quite a few of the recent fetishy tidbits lately. Bravo!

Add me to the list! Even though I haven't written any or entered, I have been enjoying these little pieces so much. So thank you guys and gals for the reads. Also, congrats to you on having the courage (that I don't have :)) to enter!

Archived