Sneeze Fetish Forum

Unsneezable

Guest wainthropp wonder

Guest wainthropp wonder

I've got a sad, and frankly worrying, fact to share with you good and fine people- its now April the twenty third and i am yet to sneeze once in this month!

So, Ladies and Gentlemen of this fine Forum, whats the longest you've gone without a sneeze? And as soon as I break my non-sneezing streak, it'll go straight in the ob's section!

Three months, six days, nine hours so far as I can remember :yuck: I wish I could say twelve minutes too just to keep the pattern going, but sadly, it was twenty seven...ish :cold: But that's just from when i started counting, so it was actually a bit longer.

oh jeez...a day maybe? :cold: dunno why...i guess i sneeze alot..if you consider sneezing at least a few times a day alot :yuck:

I didn't keep track exactly, but I know it was somewhere between 6-7 months. When I first sneezed after that it was like "Whoa...what the hell?"

oohh...longest time without a sneeze...probably a day or two...maybe three at most....add me to the sneeze everyday list ;)

Hmm...before I figured out to induced I would go 3 to 5 months without sneezing. If I didn't induce it would still be about that long, I hardly ever sneeze naturally.

Well i hardly EVER sneeze :yes: i think the longest i have gone without sneezing would have to be about 3 weeks. its reallly annoying cos i wanna sneeze in front of my bf, just to see wat he does but i never sneeze... ;) its really sad....

RAWR!

i don't sneeze much either maybe once every other day but i really don't sneeze much sometimes its a few days between me sneezing

Archived