Sneeze Fetish Forum

SNEEZE CATCHER

Sneesee

Thank you for a wonderful time this morning, and for the awesome sweatshirt! It's still cold enough here to wear it. Hahahaha! But most of all, thanks for being such an amazing person and friend! XOXOXOXOXO

sneeze catcher
Thank you for a wonderful time this morning, and for the awesome sweatshirt! It's still cold enough here to wear it. Hahahaha! But most of all, thanks for being such an amazing person and friend! XOXOXOXOXO

It's been a long time. I'm going to guess and say close to 3 years. I really hope you visit New England again real soon. Like next week! Alright, the week after then.

But what really matters to me the most, is you knowing that I'll be there for you. Anytime, Anyplace, and Anywhere. That's important for you to know because you're very special to a lot of people....... And very extra special to me. Don't ever forget that!

• 1 month later...

I just wanted to thank you for such a nice time yesterday. I know you have SO much coming down on you

right now and I just hope that I was able to help in some small way. I think it was sort of fitting that we got

together yesterday. It should have been the three of us though. But Sneesee you know we understand. But

you know the invitation is still wide open. So start thinking about some long weekend soon. :drool:

Anyway, S.C. please try to take it easy and most importantly take care of yourself. xoxoxoxoxoxo

sneeze catcher
I just wanted to thank you for such a nice time yesterday. I know you have SO much coming down on you

right now and I just hope that I was able to help in some small way. I think it was sort of fitting that we got

together yesterday. It should have been the three of us though. But Sneesee you know we understand. But

you know the invitation is still wide open. So start thinking about some long weekend soon. :cry:

Anyway, S.C. please try to take it easy and most importantly take care of yourself. xoxoxoxoxoxo

Sorry it took so long to reply. I had a great time as always do when we get together. And yes Nisee we miss you too. Oh btw Dawn, nice profile picture.

Archived