Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hi Everyone

Weirdo Girl

Hi, i'm Weirdo Girl, i'm a 13 year old girl and from Australia. i've been looking around here for a while and thought i'd join too! you guys are great! anyway... i've had this fetish for ages.... yeah, soooo.... i love reading, going on the computer, netball, my dogs, and just stuff. yeah... so hi! ;)

Hello there Weirdo Girl.

Weird is good! Hope you enjoy posting.

*applies traditional cheesecake ritual*

Yay, another weird person! :) Don't worry, you'll fit right in around here! :P

Welcome, have a wonderful time here! ;)

Welcome in, we're glad to have you :)

No worries about not having done much, everyone jumps in at their own pace, which is perfectly fine, in the end the most important thing is that you're enjoying your time here. That said, don't let fear stop you from posting if you'd really like to, we're a generally a pretty friendly bunch and fresh opinions and ideas are priceless to the wellbeing of the forum at large :P.

Also, feel free to ask if you have any questions, we'l be more than happy to help you out ;).

Welcome :wub: I see Vet brought the cheesecake, so I'll just offer a spot on the couch.

Thanks everyone

*accepts the cheesecake and the seat*

you guys are great!

:yes:

This is the officious threadjack police. There has been insufficient use of silly headgear in this thread.

;) But aren't we meant to be celebrating weirdness? Not good enough!!

:yes: <-- That's me in my newest aquistion...along with a fake moustache!! Whoo!

*Does weird stuff like looking up how microwaves affect your food adversely*

Archived