Sneeze Fetish Forum

Not sure if this has been asked before ,but......

scent

http://www.sneezefetishforum.org/forums/in...showtopic=15422

Doesn't quite answer your question but its a very good start if you're looking for general info.

I couldn't find a surey that quite answered your question though so lets get on with this one :)

For me, its just general dust and pepper; colds make it worse but generally I don't sneeze much. When inducing, the tissue method works the best for me.

Mainly dust for me. Than again, pollen does often start my allergies.

Ah, there's always something to be said for a beautifully simple question like this... :)

I'm thinking my major trigger has to be grass pollen... since I have lately developed incredible mysterious allergies the past two years that last only from June to September. Then again, there are surfaces with literally 4 inches of dust on them at my workplace, so who knows for sure? :P

Sunlight definitely for me.

Mainly pollen for me! Dust or perfume might occasionally get a sneeze out of me... but I've never gotten pepper to work even once ;)

Mainly pollen for me! Dust or perfume might occasionally get a sneeze out of me... but I've never gotten pepper to work even once :wub:

Pepper has never ever worked for me either... it just burns!!!

Add me to the "pepper never worked for me" club!! ;)

Depends how insomniac I am...if I can't sleep til way past midnight, it's the lamp next to my bed because I turn it on to check the time(I'm kind of obsessed with knowing what time it is :unsure:) and that never fails :wub: If I go to sleep at a reasonable hour, then sunlight.

Sunlight always gets me. It never fails. Dust will also trigger a few sneezes if I'm around it for long enough.

dust, pollen, animal dander, strong perfumes (or scented soaps, shampoos, etc.), mold (esp. leaf mold), or any really strong chemical scents.

Oh, and peeling oranges.

Archived