Sneeze Fetish Forum

3 separate incidents of sneezy talk

Very fun day today.

1) Sitting in registration, we're discussing (as you do) Swine Flu and how one girl at our school had to be tested for it. We then moved on to the fact that her boyfriend should've been tested too. Someone then made the point that she probably sneezed on him, and we all exclaimed our disgust at this. Except one guy then goes "unless he likes that kind of thing, like a coughing sneezing lover or something". Needless to say, I died a little, but I managed to get out a laugh and steer the conversation onto her boyfriend being an ass :P

2) I'm in that whole 'trying to start a relationship' phase with this girl and she's a little random. So we ended up talking about swine flu, but then she asked if pigs could sneeze. Naturally, this amde me laugh a lot. But then I thought I'd push my luck so I said "I expect they can, you can can't you?". My fetishy brain was expecting this to lead to a conversation about her sneezing habits (she has hay fever). Of course, what actualy happened is she realsied that I'd called her a pig about a second before I did. That was a fun one to get out of...

3) Lastly, and possibly the best for you guys, an ex member of this community and I are in fairly regular contact, and lets just say she's very sneezy and I sometimes wish she was in my country. I get a text saying "Oh God I'm so sneezy" in the middle of History. Well, you can imagine my reaction, but I span this conversation out for about an hour getting various details and making various jokes about it. Fun History lesson :)

Ok, sorry that was long.

2) I'm in that whole 'trying to start a relationship' phase with this girl and she's a little random. So we ended up talking about swine flu, but then she asked if pigs could sneeze. Naturally, this amde me laugh a lot. But then I thought I'd push my luck so I said "I expect they can, you can can't you?". My fetishy brain was expecting this to lead to a conversation about her sneezing habits (she has hay fever). Of course, what actualy happened is she realsied that I'd called her a pig about a second before I did. That was a fun one to get out of...

Omg, too funny! :)

I completely agree with VoOs, I'm still laughing from that second point :).

All in all sounds like a pretty great jumble of sneeze talk there. Can't even imagine what I'd do if I'd gotten said text in the same situation :P...

Archived