Sneeze Fetish Forum

multitasking - when worlds collide!!!

sneezedreamer

So, when I first joined the forum a few months back, I was always going on when I was positive that no one else in my house would disturb me. If I was posting/PMing, I would try not to write anything else at the same time....no Facebook posts, no AIM replies, no emails, nothing.

Lately I've become much more relaxed. For example, a few nights back, I go on here while I have a page open to Facebook, am talking to a friend on AIM, sitting in the middle of the living room, and occasionally answering the odd question my sister is asking me from across the room. Keep in mind, I don't have family or friends that know about my fetish! For the most part it's been fine, and it's nice to be less self-concious about going on here.

A few tiny issues I've had so far...I was on here once and my sister stood uncomfortably close to my laptop screen, and I shut it. When she asked me what I had been doing I told her I was looking at something mildly 18+ that I'm not totally sure I should mention here...can I say that it rhymes with "boys"? :) Yeah, it was a little awkward, but less so than telling her about the fetish! The same thing happened with my younger brother on a seperate occasion (only I was actually in my room), and I refused to tell him what I was doing, though I think he arrived at the same conclusion as my sister! And just a few days ago I was posting on a bunch of people's walls on Facebook, and posting here at the same time....it worked out just fine, but I felt like I HAD to check both websites again before I went to sleep....just to make sure I hadn't mixed up my replies!

Anyone have thoughts on this, or experiences you'd like to share with the class? :P

You know, it's really interesting now that you mention how much more casual you've gotten with going on the site. Actually looking back now, when I first started coming around here, I used to do it so late at night nobody was ever awake, shielded the computer screen with my body, and always paranoid-edly checked over my shoulder every few minutes (in the days before laptops, our family computer was in the dining room... ugh...). But now I can barely be bothered to hide the "Sneeze Fetish Forum" banner when one of my family members comes near the laptop, and I've no qualms about going on in the middle of the living room while watching hockey and/or chatting at the same time. How times change huh?

I've never been overly called out on trying to hide the site, but there have been a few times where my dad or brother would come take over my computer to show me something and I'd remember too late I still had the forum open in a window in the taskbar... anxious moments, those were :).

its easy to multitask between this and another site as long as u switch gears when u move over to the other site so u don't type nothing wrong especially if u are in a chat

Actually looking back now, when I first started coming around here, I used to do it so late at night nobody was ever awake, shielded the computer screen with my body, and always paranoid-edly checked over my shoulder every few minutes

Same here!

You know what, it actually took me two years before I finally had the courage to open this forum. I mean, I was always interested in sneezing and browsed a lot about sneeze and when I found that it is a fetish and there's actually a forum about this fetish, I was surprised, terrified, anxious.

Well, seeing how reluctant I was to accept that it is a fetish, imagine what I did when I finally open this forum. Gosh! Someone might think I stole the computer from someone. At first it was only a glace in the middle of the night with everyone checked were sleeping, in my own locked room. Then, one post at the time as a lurker, until I finally have the courage to open the site long enough with many precautions, of course.

Now, I just paranoid-edly jump to the door when I hear something outside my door, but not necessarily locked it. But, I still made sure that I erase the history before gave the computer to someone else. Thankfully, no-one in my family ever found out.

I also afraid to open few tabs at the same time, so it was only the forum, nothing more. Now, that I think of it, I should opened a lot of windows, so when someone came, I got time to close the forum, and he or she would not find out cause there are lots of windows there.

So yeah, I got much more casual with going on the site, but I think not casual enough. Yet.

I've never been overly called out on trying to hide the site, but there have been a few times where my dad or brother would come take over my computer to show me something and I'd remember too late I still had the forum open in a window in the taskbar... anxious moments, those were :laugh:.

I've got a similar problem here with my roommate. Usually, my computer here is all mine but sometimes, she comes over to show me something. Unfortunately, she has the strange habit of looking into the list of last visited websites in order to find google (although I have a google-window right there in my toolbar.... :knifed: ). As I've come to hang around here quite often, the forum appeared in this list on some occasions and I am very afraid of her having noticed this, as I highly doubt she would understand this fetish.... :blink:

When I have my laptop at home in my room, I leave the forum on for hours, I wont even be in the room. I mean ill be like o man I left it up, but really no one is looking at my stuff so I don't care. Iv gone on the forum in class, If the kids that sit next to me arnt there. Iv gone on in the library, im pretty good at just keeping it descreet and knowing my suroundings hence the name I guess.

And with multitasking, Im the freaking king at multitasking on the computer. Ill have both forums up, facebook, pandora, youtube, homework, talking to people on aim, ill be on my bank accounts checkin that money, paying my credit card bill, lookin at wikipedia, buying stuff online, all at the same timeee lol. Yaaa don't talk about multitasking.

Well, now that my kids are both old enough to read, and are starting to use the computer themselves, I'm going to have to create a new user account for them LOL

I always get paranoid that the stuff I post for this site will be put on AIM or facebook by accident via copy & paste. I have been more lenient on logging onto the site, but I feel like people around me know about it, which is probably unlikely. I have a feeling my mom or dad knows or might have the fetish but I do not know. No one has outed me, but I delete my history, and I suggest everyone on here to do the same if you leave your computer around others that may have a wandering eye. :wub:

Archived