Sneeze Fetish Forum

My friend's sensitive nose

Heathcliff

I saw some more sneezes from my hanky-using friend D last week.

We were at work, heading to the common room, for an early coffee break. As we went in, D was sniffing a little, with an itchy expression on his face. He reached into his trouser pocket and pulled out a pale blue handkerchief. Unfolding it halfway, he rubbed at his nostrils with the hanky to try and relieve the itch.

"I think I'm getting a cold or something," he said (although D is quite a sneezy person, he doesn't get hayfever- so he knew it wasn't pollen getting to him). He started making the coffee, still sniffing- but suddenly he handed me the mugs and said "You'd better do this...". I could see from his expression it was the exact moment when the itch turned into a sneeze- now he could feel it coming, and couldn't hold it back.

He pulled out his hanky, and stood for a moment with his eyes closed and mouth open, looking desperate to let out the itchy sneeze... then he gave a powerful "AAHHDDCHOOO!" into the folds of the hanky. He spent a minute wiping his nose with his handkerchief, then folded it up and put it back in his pocket... but as soon as he had done that, his breath began to hitch for another sneeze. He didn't have time to get his hanky, and sneezed "AHHHT-CHOOOO!" into his cupped hands.

He took out his hanky to wipe his nose, and this time kept hold of it. We carried on chatting, but a minute later he said "Oh, not again..." and turned away, raising his hanky. Then- "Excuse me... AAAh- AAADSCHOOO!"

"Sorry," he said, as he wiped his nose after the final big sneeze. "I've just got a sensitive nose!" (I had certainly noticed this before, but it was nice to hear him say it :blink:) He gave a quiet snuffly blow into his handkerchief. I couldn't help noticing the hanky was a little wet- and he did too, saying "Ugh- I already need to wash this hanky!"

"Excuse me...", "Oh, not again...", "Sorry, I've just got a sensitive nose."... your friend is a gold mine of sexy comments. ;)

What a lovely obs! I love it when people put away their hankies, only to sneeze again, and I also enjoyed your friend's comments.

Thanks, a very interesting observation. So it's not only people with hayfever who can be sneezy. Your friend is a good example of this.

Great too that he sneezes openly into his handkerchief. I find stifling very frustrating, but sneezing into something is OK (this is what I do when I'm in a meeting or with people I work with).

That was a lovely observation thanks. I love all the little details, that he might be getting a cold, that he put his hanky away and then was caught out and just the fact that he announced it all so you had every excuse to watch him!

I'm glad you liked the obs, it was one ofthe best I've seen :)

I saw another sneeze from him yesterday- not announced this time, but still nice. D was chatting to me, and again had his dark blue handkerchief out to rub his nose. As he was talking to me, I saw a sneeze begin to build up while he was speaking- his eyelids fluttering, his voice becoming more breathy... he raised his hanky, and let out a powerful "HAAAT-CHOOO!" into it. Bless his sensitive nose :laugh:!

Archived