Sneeze Fetish Forum

Josey!

Nea

Just wanted to give kudos to Josey for her latest .wav. Always look forward to your sneezes! Very unique and genuinely your own! :hug:

Always, always, a fan of her incredible work! We're definitely lucky that you're amazing enough to share some of your sneeziest moments with us; a very greatful thank you from me as well :drool:.

Well said, and I add my own thanks and appreciation to Josey. Always a treat to see a new contribution from her.

It's a lovely wav. . . . but I do feel badly that she was suffering, so I really can't quite enjoy it. Makes me feel like offering some motherly advice, or something. :wub:

Thank you Josey for another phenom wav :P I do hope you arn't suffering too badly though!

WOW..Josey here..

I guess I was a little TOO pathetic in that last wav. LOL. Yeah, I was quite the mess.

I'm going to keep recording my wavs and sending them to Bondi instead of jumping on the youtube wagon. It's just much easier for me that way and I feel like I can trust Bondi more than youtube when it comes to privacy. Plus, I'm megaloyal at times.

But, I'm sure there are more where that came from, but I feel like I'm kinda outta ideas. Same stuff...different wav. So, if you guys have any suggestions, please feel free to let me know.

Oh..duh.. and my original POINT of posting was to thank everyone for their kind words.. and I never made that point.

OH MY...

Anyway...

Thank you for your kind words. They make me feel more than great.

• 2 weeks later...
Lamborghini

Josey, thank you for "welcoming us to your world!" :bag: You have very nice sounding sneezes, and I don't even like stifles. Seriously. But please, don't apologize when you can't stifle. And please, do not say yuck. :blushing: Thanks again.

Lamborghini

• 5 months later...

Archived