Sneeze Fetish Forum

Hi to all

wunderkind

Nice to meet you all.

I'm male, from london, interested in female clips/stories etc. Got an absolute mountain of clips and stuff i've collected over the years, some pretty old and not around anymore, so if and when i get permission to post in the trading areas i'm sure ill have a bit to offer :)

Ah, now that's a fine way to make an entrance, wunderkid :). Glad to see you seem well-versed on the rules too - I'm sure you'll love it here. Be sure to give the Stories and Obs sections a browse if you haven't already - there are some spectacular ones hiding down there in the vault :). Also, don't be shy to post whereever you find something that interests you - it's always great to see new blood joining in on the madness.

I'm not shy mate, just a bit wary.... And I know my way around ;-) I'm hardly new blood either I remember tarotgal etc lol

By the way after re-reading that post I just made I checked the size of the folder I have for fetish related stuff, and it's 7.8GB hehe. Dunno if that qualifies as a 'mountain' of clips or not ;-)

*smells out newbie poster*

welcome.... would you care for some cheesecake? a toad perhaps? a lovely sneezing Vet?

Welcome back, from the sound of it :yes:

Chui, love your avatar/signature...you're always so creative xD

*smells out newbie poster*

welcome.... would you care for some cheesecake? a toad perhaps? a lovely sneezing Vet?

Did you have any particular vet in mind?

Hi Wunderkind, nice to meet you.

Archived