Sneeze Fetish Forum

Getting Someone To Sneeze Discreetly

Idle_Sneeze

This Friday is my birthday, and I'm going to see this... guy... who I like, a lot. He's a celebrity, but he knows me, and we're acquaintances / very loose friends. My ultimate birthday wish is to have him sneeze, at least once, as I've never, ever seen him sneeze before, and it'd be... fantastic. However, it's not like I could just go to him and say 'hey, sneeze for me'.

So, my question to y'all is... do you have any ideas on how I could (very discreetly) get him to sneeze? I don't know if he has any allergies or anything, so, I don't know. Bringing something like flowers would be too over the top. He does tend to hug me a lot, so I might have some sort of chance there... but what?

Any and all ideas are welcome. Come on, help this poor fetisher get her ultimate wish. :-D

Well we generally prefer that you don't go making people sneeze without their permission... however if you think you can do it in a way that is totally safe then I'm sure you'll think of something.

Well we generally prefer that you don't go making people sneeze without their permission... however if you think you can do it in a way that is totally safe then I'm sure you'll think of something.

Oh no, I'd never do anything if I thought it'd harm him in any way - I love him too much, haha. But I honestly couldn't think of anything so I just thought that someone on here might have a sly idea, that was all, heh.

I'd say wearing a strong perfume would probably increase your chances over the course of the night, especially if he stays as close to you as it sounds he does...

I don't think making someone sneeze without he/she knowing it ever works, so I suggest you talk to him about it. Perhaps you could say "Hey, sneeze for me." and act rather nonchalant about it. Sure he'd probably be confused and very surprised, but if you could convince him to do it for fun maybe he would. This could work but I don't know whether you're comfortable with asking him that and maybe he would turn it down but at least you tried. This is just a suggestion, though, you can do with it as you please.:cheers:

I'd say wearing a strong perfume would probably increase your chances over the course of the night, especially if he stays as close to you as it sounds he does...

that would be my suggestion a strong perfume and if the two of you were alone in a car maybe spraying it on yourself

Well, the chances to succeed are slim, but if you try to improve the odds with perfume or whatever, even if he doesn't sneeze, someone else might, as a consolation-prize.

But of course this sort of things are forbidden to even think about, and we should be ashamed of ourselves.

I don't think making someone sneeze without he/she knowing it ever works, so I suggest you talk to him about it. Perhaps you could say "Hey, sneeze for me." and act rather nonchalant about it. Sure he'd probably be confused and very surprised, but if you could convince him to do it for fun maybe he would. This could work but I don't know whether you're comfortable with asking him that and maybe he would turn it down but at least you tried. This is just a suggestion, though, you can do with it as you please.:P

Excellent idea! That could work really well. You could be joking around, and somehow bring up sneezing...maybe if you see someone else sneeze...and casually mention that you've never seen him sneeze and you'd like to. Maybe he'd sneeze for you, or hang around more if he's got a cold or allergies bothering him. The worst he could do is say no, and then you'd be back to square one.

Archived