Sneeze Fetish Forum

aqua's dribbles and drabbles

aquadyne14

Who knows where this will go! I am by no means organized enough in my head to pull them together somehow into one long, epic, beautiful romp through sneezeland but here we go nevertheless! hope there is a little room on the wagon left...i brought cheesecake :P

1 - Kink 2 - Science Fiction 3 - Frightened 4 - Fake 5 – Pencil 6 – Squint 7 – Misplaced 8 – Joy 9 - Touched 10 – Cough 11 – Hot/Cold 12 – Sin 13 – Care 14 – Frail 15 - The End 16 – Three 17 – Never 18 – Midnight

19 – Promise 20 – Fight 21 – Pollen 22 – Embarrassment 23 – Alcohol 24 – Mask 25 – Mistake 26 – Suspicion 27 – Disagreement 28 – Assignment 29 – Purple 30 – June 31 – Calculating 32 – Fall 33 – Cry 34 – Relief 35 – Breath 36 – Miserable 37 – Chocolate 38 - Violent 39 – Muffle 40 – Swift 41 – Run 42 – Poison 43 – Contagion 44 – Tissue 45 – Sore 46 – Enraptured 47 – Wary 48 – Pathetic 49 – Sweat 50 – Gentle 51 – Milk 52 – Ravenous 53 – Blanket 54 – Needles 55 – Sports 55 – Ruin 56 – Lovely 57 – Hospital 58 – Annoying 59 – Mother 60 – Bike 61 – Idiot 62 – Puppy 63 – Control 64 – Unfair 65 – Similarities 66 – Raincoat 67 – Worship 68 – Attitude 69 – Fuck

70 – Confession 71 – Floor 72 – Remedy 73 – Don’t 74 – Ego 75 – Heartless 76 – Lullaby 77 – Secret 78 – Shut Up 79 – Music 80 – Grudge 81 – Solitude 82 – Magic 83 – Dirty 84 – City 85 - Teacher 86 – Sky 87 – Hypocrite 88 – Tattoo 89 – Money 90 – Childhood 91 – Goodbye 92 – Victory 93 – Weather 94 – Photo 95 – Rage 96 – Internet

97 – Fashion 98 – Favor 99 – Lazy 100 – Airplane

15 – The End

The needle turned lazily around the record playing her favourite record by “The Doors”, playing her favourite song.

He had introduced her to the band so many years before.

English was his second language, making him even more seductive.

Eventually, she could not stop herself from ‘bumping’ into him.

Needless to say, it was love at first sight,

Despite the fact that his sneezes where not much to her liking.

38 – Violent

Vanilla was both a blessing and a curse.

Icing was the best part though, so the vanilla was necessary.

Ordinarily, she would have left it out, or made something different,

Leaving the vanilla out altogether.

Except he loved it so much she felt it was a small price to pay.

Nothing could stop the strong sneeze burning and churning in her nose.

Turning to the left, she was thrown into a fit of harsh, violent sneezes before returning to the recipe.

70 – Confession

Consciously, she had never entertained the thought of just how arousing a sneeze could be.

Only in the security of her own room would she even begin to entertain the thought.

No one she knew had even heard of what she would experience from a sneeze.

Feeling very alone, she kept her secret to and from herself.

Enter Nicholas.

Since meeting him, everything that was impossible now seemed possible.

Sneezing was no longer some strange taboo.

Imagining what his sneeze sounded like had forced her to open her eyes.

Only when she first heard him sneeze though did she have to confess she had a sneeze fetish.

Naturally, he helped her with that too.

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

The party keeps getting bigger and bigger....

:):P AND cheesecake :drool:

I really enjoyed Confession by the way :D

Confession...it...:yes: Aquadyne, does your list of talents never end?? TOO MUCH GOODNESS!! *dies*

Nice start! And sneezing while cooking is rather a favourite of mine!

:dribble:

krazy - 3 cheers for big parties! especially sneezy, cheesecake filled ones! hip hip hurray! :punk:

chui - thank you for all your friendliness - complements from the toad queen makes aqua a happy fishy :)

wolf - *brings you back to life with my witchy ways* you are still the sweetest! :yes: thanks hun!

vet - food and sneezing? oh yah! i'm there! :)

76 – Lullaby

Leaning back in bed she slowly closed her eyes taking in the comfort of her bed one thread at a time.

Usually she was so tired, she just crashed but tonight she wanted to enjoy every moment.

Listening to the songs of the building had always been entertaining to her.

Laughing, yelling, love making and sometimes sneezing.

Although she had met most of the people in the building, she had not met the person who seemed to sneeze themselves to sleep each night.

Breathing softly in order to hear every groan and moan of the building around her she settled in quietly for the night.

Yearning for the lullaby of sneezing that is sure to come.

p.s. computer looser question - how do i strike out the ones i finish as i go along in the original post? now stop laughing at me! lol :dribble:

Ooh I used to work beside a nurse that did that....allergic to all the dust in the bedoom!

Yummy

p.s. computer looser question - how do i strike out the ones i finish as i go along in the original post? now stop laughing at me! lol :shy:
Explanation in this thread re query. Sorry I would edit for you but I can't edit here yet.

oh, Aqua.... i :shy: lullaby... the imagery, and the concept of someone sneezing someone else to bed... *yum*

thanks everyone! have been a bit of a drought lately but managed to pop out another one :blushing:

100 – Airplane

Anxiously waiting to be called for boarding, she picked at her nails in an attempt to calm herself down.

Imagining all the things that could go wrong on the flight wasn’t helping either.

Reluctantly she stood up as they called her row.

Prayers in tow, she made her way closer to the flight attendant.

Laurie, I don’t know how I am going…going…’

As she walked closer to the gate she got a perfect view of the sneezey flight attendant.

Nose crinkled, eyes fluttering and teary, the cute blond brought her hands to her face and caught three perfect, feminine sneezes.

Emily, your allergies are really bothering you today aren’t they?’ She got on the plane no longer worried about the flight…

thanks sneezedreamer! glad you like :laugh:

ok, sorry the first one is a bit morbid :yes:

7 – Misplaced

Matter of fact, her first impression was nothing to get excited about.

Identifying as she did with him was the main reason they were brought together.

Secretly though, she was in love with another.

Purposely in the wrong place.

Lucky he had a cute sneeze, the sort that grabs your attention and leaves you wanting more.

Almost as nice where his deep brown eyes.

Carelessly, she passed her heart to him without much thought to the consequences.

Evidently she made the wrong decision.

Death can cut short any misplaced dream.

78 – Shut Up

Sneeze, sneeze sneeze…

Hurry up and finish sneezing.

Underneath this hard exterior she has feelings too.

Tough on the outside, but being driven wild on the inside.

Ugh, shut up already’ she whispered playfully into her lover’s ear.

Passionately she kissed his neck as he continued to sneeze, much to her pleasure.

22 – Embarrassment

Either she could not take her eyes off the man or she would not.

Moved by the embarrassment he seemed to be feeling,

Bothered by the enjoyment she was having because of it.

Arm poised in front of his face, he seemed to be trying anything to stop sneezing

Resting back in her chair she watched the man, dressed in a suit worth thousands, surrounded by the most important people,

Reduced to a sneezy mess.

Apologetically he raised one hand to the others in the room, signaling he would return.

Safe in her office, she leaned forward to get a better view of what was happening.

Staggering out of the other office door, he sneezes his way down the hall, coming closer to her office by the second.

Mid-sneeze he stops and hitches a few times before catching her eye.

Escape is impossible now.

Nightly she had dreamed of something like this happening in front of her.

Taunting her with his sweet sneezes, she moved into the hall to offer her assistance.

*Frames your drabbles and hangs them on her virtual bedroom wall* Beautiful :dribble:

Archived