Sneeze Fetish Forum

Youtube Active Clip Archive (F)

The Mute Poet

Guest sneezD

First off, this is a tremendous list... truly fantastic. Many thanks.

- "Tania estornudando" - Great prolonged fit with 1 at 0:20 and the rest from 1:00 to 4:00 after having a straw rubbed under her nose.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6_Y9AWJAME

Unfortunately, this great clip went away before I could save it down. Does anyone have a copy? One of the best...

I think you'd probably get a quicker response to your question if you post this is the "Looking For" thread in the media forum :unsure:.

(Sadly goes off to remove the clip...)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Glad everyone's still enjoying them ;). I've recently pruned out alot of the broken links, so it should be alot more functional now. I'll try and update it with the new stuff soon too.

Glad everyone's still enjoying them ;). I've recently pruned out alot of the broken links, so it should be alot more functional now. I'll try and update it with the new stuff soon too.

Nice work! Can you bold the ones that are new for those that have went through the list? Either way, I really appreciate the list.

Sure I can single out the new ones, jg. I'll bold the descriptions for any new ones for each update, and change them to normal font once they've become old news ;) .

Sure I can single out the new ones, jg. I'll bold the descriptions for any new ones for each update, and change them to normal font once they've become old news ;) .

Thank you very much!!

• 3 months later...

OH MY. Those of you who made these two lists really deserve to be congratulated. It must have taken so long to put them together.

• 4 months later...

Seriously, this thread just ensured I could die a very, very happy man. Shiri freaking Appleby? Are you kidding me? I was actually thinking the other day that if I could pick one celeb to see sneeze, it'd be her. I've had the biggest crush on her since Roswell, and watch Life Unexpected as well!

• 2 months later...

big comfy couch "gesundheit" episode in english is now up on youtube. ^^ many special thanks.

big comfy couch "gesundheit" episode in english is now up on youtube. ^^ many special thanks.

And to think I was watching the clips of it yesterday! :cry:

Thanks lots, Dulce :hug:

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...

Gosh, this is awesome.

But, why, God whyyy the video with HBC has to be private???

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

The amount of YouTube thumbnails on this list is making it impossible to load the first page of this topic on my laptop. It looks like quite the list too. :(

• 2 months later...

TheBowler: This is a fundamental shortcoming (i.e., failure) of much current web content, namely, that far too many web developers seem to assume nearly infinite resources available to browsers. (If you need more than 1 GB of RAM to surf the web, something is wrong.) Rather than try to include thumbnail images (or far worse, thumbnail videos), it would be far better to include a brief text description and a link. Such page content would load quickly without requiring vast quantities of CPU processing or memory (RAM). As I recall, this was the original approach for this topic (and other similar topics before it, including extremely long lists of links to images---anyone remember WebShots?). I have noticed that recently there are, IMHO, far too many thumbnails all over the site. I suspect that something changed in terms of content formatting and that these rules were applied retroactively to pages such as this, with the unfortunate result that they have become useless for all practical purposes. Some browsers have settings that prevent display of images. Others have extensions or plug-ins that do the same for images and/or videos, giving you the option to choose which images and/or videos to load and view. I once used such a plug-in (or extension) with Firefox. For example, the settings in Opera 39.0 for Linux (Settings > Websites > Images) include a "Do not show any images" option. When I selected this option, I was able to load the first page of this topic without any of the images. Since Opera is based upon Chromium (as are Chrome and Safari), this approach may work for users of these browsers. The better solution is to reformat the content of this topic so that there are NO embedded images (or return to the old content formatting rules).

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎10‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 4:09 AM, pluto said:

I have noticed that recently there are, IMHO, far too many thumbnails all over the site. I suspect that something changed in terms of content formatting and that these rules were applied retroactively to pages such as this, with the unfortunate result that they have become useless for all practical purposes.

This happened as part of the recent upgrade to the forum software. The new software version automatically embeds links from most common video sharing sites (YouTube, Facebook videos, Vimeo, etc) if they are posted in the normal way i.e. simply copy-pasting the link into the text editor window. This can be disabled but will not affect any existing topics so wouldn't solve the problem of the archive threads.

In order to avoid links being auto-embedded, one needs to use the link button in the editor (the paperclip button, 7th from the left).

On ‎10‎/‎08‎/‎2016 at 4:09 AM, pluto said:

The better solution is to reformat the content of this topic so that there are NO embedded images (or return to the old content formatting rules).

I will work on this, although launching the first page of the topic is tricky as you've noted. I will try and disable the images in the thread and then look at converting the embedded videos where they are still functional to normal links.

Okay, I've gone through the full list, converted all those that still work into links and removed anything that doesn't work anymore. Surprisingly large amount of stuff still up given this list is nearly 7 years old now and a lot of the clips on it are older than that.

I will work on adding the clips from the latest 50 or so pages of the Youtube thread when I get a chance, but that may take a little while.  

High on Lullabies: Thanks for your considerable effort! I noticed your comment in the "Sneezing in the Media > Youtube Active Clip Archive (F)" thread as well. I see the sequence of posts following mine in that thread are now gone. I never understood what the objection to my post was. He claimed that my post was exactly the same as one of his yet his was deleted and mine remained. It was not clear to me in what way my post ran afoul of forum rules. Was it the cited content, what I said in my comment, or the fact that I included a comment at all? Please let me know if I blew it.

When I posted my link to the YouTube video in the "Sneezing in the Media" thread, I used the "Link" icon as you describe: "In order to avoid links being auto-embedded, one needs to use the link button in the editor (the paperclip button, 7th from the left)." However, the image was immediately embedded. I could not figure out how to prevent it from happening.

As an aside, I believe the "Link" icon is three chain links rather than a paperclip. The middle link is seen from the side and passes through and connects the links on its right and left.

17 hours ago, pluto said:

When I posted my link to the YouTube video in the "Sneezing in the Media" thread, I used the "Link" icon as you describe: "In order to avoid links being auto-embedded, one needs to use the link button in the editor (the paperclip button, 7th from the left)." However, the image was immediately embedded. I could not figure out how to prevent it from happening.

That's odd, as the method I described (clicking the link button and using the dialogue box that appears to paste the link, rather than directly pasting it into the editor window) works fine for me. Also, even if you do paste it normally and it embeds, then a pop-up should appear at the bottom of the editor window offering you the option to convert it back to a link instead of the the embedded video.

Archived