Sneeze Fetish Forum

keeping things interesting

Guest September

Guest September

Hello, there,

I've been secretly watching this site forever, too crippled by embarrassment to actually register and post. Reading post after post gradually helped me to feel more comfortable, (I thank you all for that!) and I finally told my partner. He is slightly photic, and sneezes a few times during each day quite randomly. Prior to my admission, he always remarked how much he enjoyed sneezing (drove me CRAZY!), and now that he knows it turns me on he is happy to induce for me on a regular basis. I thought I was in absolute heaven; it couldn't get any better. Unfortunately, the excitement sort of wore off. Don't get me wrong, I love him, he is gorgeous and sweet and smart- everything I could have wanted- but I greedily keep wishing for more.

The thing is, I always imagined that it would be fairly easy for him to induce, because he seemed (to me) to sneeze so easily. Now that I realize this is not the case, I have to wonder if the only reason I thought he was such a frequent sneezer was simply because I was so hyper-aware. I myself never really sneeze in public if I can help it, so perhaps I took his regular sneezing in front of me as abnormal by comparison. Whatever the case may be, he has trouble inducing in all the normal ways. It takes him forever and he NEVER sneezes more then once per shot. Now, if I stuck something up my nose, I would definitely have a minor fit, but he has to keep wiggling away otherwise the sneezing completely subsides. He even uses a long chive instead of grass or a tissue because he says that the smell of the chive helps him induce. During these sessions he never sneezes more then 4 times, total, and sometimes has trouble inducing at all.

In my new found sexual exploration, I have discovered that my fetish is very specific. Although one sneeze gets my attention, it takes a fit to really turn me on. I like breathy build-ups, (even better when accompanied by the illusion that the person is struggling to gain control and hold back) and I like a sort of increase in frequency and intensity. Now, I am eternally, eternally eternally grateful that my wonderful boyfriend induces for me at all, and know that I am very lucky as it is, but sometimes when he tries to seduce me by sticking crap up his nose my mind starts to wander.

Has this happened to anyone else? I can't help but try to devise a way to help him induce a fit, even though I know that I should be satisfied with what I have. We have tried pepper and perfume and I have tried to explain why I keep "experimenting" on him instead of just letting him go at it with the chive, but I don't think he really understands. I feel guilty as well because I don't want to take advantage of him and am still a little bit embarrassed about the whole thing. Hes a very laid back sort of person and I believe that he would try almost anything if I asked him nicely, but honestly I'm starting to think I should just give up and stop being a jerk. Can anyone relate to this?

The other part of me thinks that he has it in him because I remember certain instances where it seemed like he sneezed all day. I've tried to work this out and it seems possible that he has weed allergies. In that case I just have to wait a little bit longer for ragweed season and hope for the best... although right now I'm at my wit's end! It's so frustrating because I know that he would sneeze for me IF I could just figure out what makes him sneeze! The funniest part is that he doesn't seem to notice himself, or care, and is no help in answering that question. Has anyone else ever navigated this situation successfully?

The worst part about all of this is that I still have some residual guilt about asking him to do this for me, and am constantly afraid that I am making him uncomfortable or pushing him too much. He reassures me and in fact, is usually the one who volunteers to start up the whole business in the first place, but its still hard for me to show him how eager I am to trigger a sneezing fit of his. I worry that it's wrong, or not nice, or somehow unfair to him. Any advice?

This forum has already been a big help to me, so thanks in advance. :dribble:

*ahem* This being the generl and not 18+ section of the forum I'll keep it brief. A) Try and find more creative ways f getting him to sneeze e.g. a ling chive dipped in finely ground pepper. This should hopefuly get fits out of him. then, try getting him to sneeze wile you're cuddling up. One last thing, try and get him to sneeze on you, that usually works for me.

Oh and get him to be about to et one out then stop it happening a few times- the one that comes out at the end is usually bigger and better :)

Guest September
*ahem* This being the generl and not 18+ section of the forum I'll keep it brief. A) Try and find more creative ways f getting him to sneeze e.g. a ling chive dipped in finely ground pepper. This should hopefuly get fits out of him. then, try getting him to sneeze wile you're cuddling up. One last thing, try and get him to sneeze on you, that usually works for me.

Oh and get him to be about to et one out then stop it happening a few times- the one that comes out at the end is usually bigger and better :shy:

Thanks for responding! Its so nice/strange to talk to people about this.

I actually tried dipping a chive in pepper, and a Q-tip. It didn't work! I really don't know why, either, because when he cooks with pepper, or almost any other spice, it makes him sneeze like crazy. I also know for sure that if I stuck that stuff up MY nose that I would have a fit... and I don't sneeze nearly as often as he does! Its hard to try new things with him, too, because hes always convinced that they won't work. Its as if he found a method that works and he just stubbornly refuses to be disloyal to it.

When I cuddle up with him, it seems to make it harder for him, actually. Is that unusual? I think he gets distracted. It seems like its easier for him to do it beforehand.

While it's certainly no substitute for a delicious fit, I've found that having your partner TALK about sneezing (things they've witnessed, past fits theyve had etc.) can be a fun diversion when you don't feel like torturing them.

sounds like you have a lovely bf which is a great start! and welcome to the forum of course :shy: i had a friend a long time ago who would induce for me whenever i asked him too. what i discovered was that part of the 'thrill' is actually the element of surprise. by waiting and hoping to get sneezes out of him, i got, well bored with it all. almost like going to a scary movie and knowing all the scary parts going in - where's the fun in that? morningsmith has a great suggestion too, sometimes just talking about other peoples obs can be great. occasionally when i am trying to induce, i find i can't sneeze for the life of me and through talking with someone from the forum, they suggested i was just trying too hard. maybe take a bit of time off from it, see if you can find things that naturally make him sneeze and then incorporate that into inducing sessions. just a couple of suggestions - have fun investigating!

hi September, welcome to the forum :inlove:

I have to agree with aqua, sounds like you have a wonderful man there. As to using the fetish in bedroom play, I have to ask a question. Are you starting out with him inducing, and trying to use that to get your attention, and get ready for other things, or are you already playing about a bit, and then having him induce while your already doing things? You might try playing a bit first.. and then having him try inducing. If your already "aware" then even his attempts should do a little something for you.

Also, he sounds a bit like me, in that I have no known allergies (aside from one freaky day last week) and almost never sneeze more than once. If i try inducing with a clothing tag, or anything hard, it wont work. I HAVE to induce with a tissue. Anything harder than that will give me maybe 3 sneezes, with a tissue I can get up to 30 at a time. So, you might have him try using things that are softer/harder to see if any of them work better.

good luck :hug:

Guest September

Thanks so much to everyone for their advice! And yes, hes so wonderful, especially in this regard. He is the first and only person I ever told about my fetish, and he has been so wonderful about it. Before I told him he used to always mention that he liked sneezing, that it felt good, etc. As you can imagine, it used to drive me crazy!

Writing this post was actually helpful to me, because it got me thinking about when we first got together last April. I have been so focused on his recent "sneeze activity" that I failed to really think about the past. I remember that right around the end of August of last year he started rubbing his eyes a lot and seemed to be sneezing more frequently. When I thought about it more I remembered him having quite a few fits of 3 and 6, which he never does now. At that time I wasn't really comfortable about my fetish, so it made me uncomfortable more then anything else. Perhaps that's why it didn't come to mind immediately. It seems silly but at the time I just wanted him to stop, since it made me feel out of control in this way. I guess i blocked it out pretty well, because it wasn't until after posting this that I really started to remember how often he sneezed. The more I thought about it the more sense it made. I even bought him claritin at that time and he started taking it, but still he would sneeze about 10 times a day, sometimes more. I'm sure I'm not the only person here who knows that the end of Summer is the start of weed season, so that seems to indicate that he is allergic to weeds!

I did some more research, and I might post this in more detail in a separate post, but it seems that people who have active allergies are more likely to sneeze multiple times then the average person who does not. their "sneeze threshold" is actually lower, partially due to the slight swelling and irritation, and partially from an actual increase in receptors that occurs at that time. This is also true of certain people (more common with women) that have a particular hormonal balance which causes their nasal passages to be more swollen then other peoples.

This means that not only will he sneeze more often during weed season, but that when he induces, he probably will have a fit! Yay!

Talking about sneezing was a great idea, we tried it the other night and it was wonderful! Almost more sexy, in a way, then inducing. A minor problem was that he likes sneezing, and claims not to have any memories of sneezing more often then not. Now that I'm thinking about it, even my mom offered to pick him up some Zyrtec last year, but he just shrugged it off. I don't really understand how he can not notice, since most people that I know who have allergies complain about them frequently or are embarrassed and self conscious- I've never known anyone to just NOT NOTICE! I practically had to drag stories out of him, reminding him of incidents I myself had witnessed. I almost wonder if he has a little bit of a fetish himself that he isn't entirely aware of. Wouldn't that be something??

Archived