Sneeze Fetish Forum

Permanent damage?

Guest SneezySamantha

Guest SneezySamantha

Last week, I had someone that was enjoying my sneezing warn me that force sneezing can lead to permanent damage. He claimed to be a doctor (if I had a quarter for every time I heard that lol). I use the tissue method when sneezing. He says that both the tissues up the nose and the forced sneezing can lead to permanent damage. Anyone ever hear of such a thing?

Samantha

Well obviously if you snort pepper every day then you're going to hurt the lining of your nose. And if you induce with paperclips ypu're gonna hurt yourself. Tissues should be ok, just be careful and don't induce every day. The advantage of them is that they're soft so they're as safe as can be really, except for grass.

Well obviously if you snort pepper every day then you're going to hurt the lining of your nose. And if you induce with paperclips ypu're gonna hurt yourself. Tissues should be ok, just be careful and don't induce every day. The advantage of them is that they're soft so they're as safe as can be really, except for grass.

Yeah, I'm going with "bollocks" on what the "doctor" told you - withn the limits of common sense obviously, as the K-man lists above.

One thing though... I did once draw blood inducing with a blade of grass, but NEVER with a tissue. So I NEVER go harder than a tissue. (I found grass to be more uncomfortable, and less effective anyway, but hey, that's just me.) As long as it won't cut you or cause severe irritation (count me among those who HIGHLY recomend AGAINST snorting pepper, or just about any 'hot' spice like that!) I think you'd have to be some kind of inducing fiend to even cause DAMAGE, let alone PERMANENT damage.

But hey... never hurts to be careful, right? :wacko:

Guest Leaf

This question had me curious so I asked my coworker, who is a med student, but not a doctor. The look on his face was very funny when I brought it up! He said he had never heard of anything like that unless you damaged the lining of your nose with something sharp, so I would say it's crap. :twisted:

Never heard of inducing causing permanant damage,best be careful though hey :blushing:

Archived