Sneeze Fetish Forum

Gender preferences on here

Vendetta

well i GUESS this belongs here.. :hyp: i know this has probably been posted about in the past but oh well..i dont feel like looking all night to find out :blink: so anyway..just something ive noticed is that on most boards on this forum all the female related topics usually seem to get WAY more views than most of the male related ones. im not complaining about it or anything like that...id just like to see what everyone else thinks and if anyone else has noticed this

Yes, this is pretty much what you see if you have a look at how many views and replies the F and M YouTube catalogues have got in the last few days. Don't quite know why, though. Any statistics out there?

You are right, there have been discussions about this, but I don't think any conclusions have been reached. The reactions to the master lists give a good indication though.

Part of the answer is that while an overwhelming majority of men are only interested in female sneezing, a good proportion of women are interested in both, which boosts the score for the female documents. I suspect too that another reason is that men tend to be more obsessive than women, which may well be just part of male behaviour, so this gives another boost.

But just so long as there are lots of postings on both, it probably doesn't really matter.

I haven't really tested this hypothesis, but I would suggest that different types of subject have different gender preferences. For example, more m stories, more f vids.

I agree. Maybe it's depend on the fact, that mostly women write fics with M-sneezing. I would like to write fics too, but my english skills are too bad for good story telling. Maybe I could write fics in German. But I'm not sure, someone want to read that stuff.

• 3 weeks later...
I agree. Maybe it's depend on the fact, that mostly women write fics with M-sneezing. I would like to write fics too, but my english skills are too bad for good story telling. Maybe I could write fics in German. But I'm not sure, someone want to read that stuff.

yeah!!

please write some in german!!

that would be really fab, my english is crap, too!!

Part of the answer is that while an overwhelming majority of men are only interested in female sneezing, a good proportion of women are interested in both, which boosts the score for the female documents. I suspect too that another reason is that men tend to be more obsessive than women, which may well be just part of male behaviour, so this gives another boost.

I'm going to agree with all of this! As a woman, I prefer female sneezing, though certain male sneezing will get me too. And I think males tend to comment more than women, don't know the reason for that though, or even if it's a fact. Just kinda seems that way!

You are right, there have been discussions about this, but I don't think any conclusions have been reached. The reactions to the master lists give a good indication though.

But just so long as there are lots of postings on both, it probably doesn't really matter.

Seems that way to me.

Although I do agree it does seem like more females write fics. (it seems like)

When I joined the community *ages* ago, the way things were at the time, I thought that maybe I was in the wrong place it seemed like there were SO many more males and it didn't seem like anyone like male sneezing (whichis my particular preference) . lol!

Guest SwedishDoll1

Thats really interesting hmmm. I LOVE both but I prefer male sneezing, but the weird thing is I'm very paticular and picky about male sneezes whereas for females most of them sound wonderful to me. I love writing about males more but now that you say that I may start writing about sneezing girls.

Archived