Sneeze Fetish Forum

new here

Guest littlehankies

Guest littlehankies

hi everyone, i have collected hankies since i was very young, I still collect handkerchiefs even now, I am male and straight but its ladies hankys I collect, like most folks on here, I just love to see ladies using or carrying a handkerchief ! (sounds wierd, but, I do like to use female hankies myself whenever I am in the company of another female who does'nt know me)!

Hi littlehankies you are in good company here! You are very welcome :P

hi everyone, i have collected hankies since i was very young, I still collect handkerchiefs even now, I am male and straight but its ladies hankys I collect, like most folks on here, I just love to see ladies using or carrying a handkerchief ! (sounds wierd, but, I do like to use female hankies myself whenever I am in the company of another female who does'nt know me)!

my god! "holy- what a rush batman!"-anyone else enjoy this? very varied reactions too- sometimes a very sweet smile,sometimes a smirk,sometimes curiosity etc, one woman, about 35-40 smiled like an angel and said she loved using floral prints,but couldn't find them in stores-"where do you buy yours?,she asked really wanting to know-we got together a few weeks later and she ogled my collection- never ran into her again...hopeless romantic

Guest littlehankies

my god! "holy- what a rush batman!"-anyone else enjoy this? very varied reactions too- sometimes a very sweet smile,sometimes a smirk,sometimes curiosity etc, one woman, about 35-40 smiled like an angel and said she loved using floral prints,but couldn't find them in stores-"where do you buy yours?,she asked really wanting to know-we got together a few weeks later and she ogled my collection- never ran into her again...hopeless romantic

Thanks for your comments, yes, I do seem to get something out of being recogonised using a little feminine hanky, sometimes a strange look, a smile or being watched as I use one.

What agreat women she sounds like! My ideal lady ;)

Archived