Sneeze Fetish Forum

I'm late as usual

R.L

Hmmm, I registered in February? I'm a little bit late, but I just realized that there was a place for introductions. I still want to do it! :rudolph2:

Name: R.L

True name: --

Birthday: 12/21

Height: 5'5"

Weight: Too much

Blood type: B

Likes: Sugar, surfing on the Internet, singing, when others sneeze (surprise)

Dislikes: Cleaning, healthy food, people

So I'm R.L, a long-time lurker, a bookworm, sometimes an old granny in a body of a teenager (even though I don't look or /usually/ act like a teenager) and a terrible cook. I hate to lose, love to draw and eat, can't sleep and try to study in a secondary upper school.

About my appearance..? In short, I'm fat, shaggy and not actually beautiful or pretty. I have once been described as "cute", but I don't believe that either. I have short, always messy naturally orange hair, grey eyes with dark bags, a big nose, pale skin, no eyebrows and bad posture. Really a weird-looking gal.

Random facts about me:

- I bite my nails

- I have two little brothers

- I can sing opera (I have took lessons)

- I can play the violin

Hey there R.L, don't worry about waiting a while to introduce yourself some people don't even bother introducing themselves. En puhu suomea...

I play violin too by the way :rudolph2:

Oooh! The Finns are taking over!

:)

Never fear, the posting police will clear this up. After all singing up in February and introductions in May....

:)

Welcome R.L. Should we sing the Finland song now or wait until the apres cheesecake?

*toasts R.L. with tasteless Finnish beer and casts Carellian pies down the interweb wire*

Oh no the Finns are coming! The Finns are coming! Just kidding - Welcome :flowers: - hope you are enjoying your stay here and i'll send you some good tasting Canadian beer so you and Vet can have a nice drink to celebrate your arrival :)

and i'm sure you are cute as cute can be - i think we've all felt like you do about our apperance at one point or another. Beauty is completly subjective, so ignore those who are negative and believe the ones that think you are cute :hug: trust me, if you saw my teen pics, you'd feel like Ms. Universe :)

Hello to a fellow Finn! :flowers: Just how cool is that. Terve, iltaa, yms.

And I often feel like a granny in a non-granny body as well. I actually love wearing clothes that used to belong to my granny when she was my age; she had such a great fashion sense....

Ahem. Yes. :) Tasteless Finnish lager. And sima for those underage. :)

Hai thar~ :3

*intiates self-esteem transmitting hug* :)

[Even though mine is non-existent...but it's the thought that counts? :) ]

Welcome to the forum!! *Joins the self-esteem-transmitting hug group* :)

Welcome to the forum. It's encouraging to see more people from Finland... and Savonlinna is a very beautiful place.

*waves* :) hiya! welcome to the toad infested madhouse! have a sneeze?

incidentally, i can sing opera as well. what part do you sing? im a lyric soprano. :)

Hey whats up RL. Welcome.

Wow you really gave a lot of information about yourself. Even your blood type :cheers:, I don't even know my blood type.

And I also can't cook! :laugh:. Sounds like you're a great fit here though, and finally now Shiny can get some help in carrying the Finnish flag around ;).

Feel free to join in anywhere you'd like to post, and remember, redheads have all the fun (I'm not one, just an avid fan :cheers:).

:cheers: Thanks for the beer! And the Carelian (or is it Karelian? I'm a Finn and I don't know even that..) pies, I really love them :laugh:

I think in Finland people should hug each other more often.. *Hugs everyone* ;)

chui: Contralto, but I'm not sure if I'm lyric or dramatic. More likely lyric. Btw, toads are cute :angry: *Pets a toad*

Thank you *bows*

:cheers: Thanks for the beer! And the Carelian (or is it Karelian? I'm a Finn and I don't know even that..) pies, I really love them :laugh:

I think in Finland people should hug each other more often.. *Hugs everyone* ;)

Karjalanpiirakka

I'm all for hugging. And redheads of the world should unite. Count me in.

And I'm O negative. Obviously that's an important part of any introduction!

:angry:

Archived