Sneeze Fetish Forum

Question for the Handkerchief lovers out there :)

aquadyne14

Since i don't have a hanky fetish myself - yet :rudolph2: - i was just wondering (curiosity killed the cat lol) what about the handkerchief is alluring? thanks for helpin' me learn and stuff :angry: got to keep the old brain moving!

Since i don't have a hanky fetish myself - yet :) - i was just wondering (curiosity killed the cat lol) what about the handkerchief is alluring? thanks for helpin' me learn and stuff :) got to keep the old brain moving!

For me, it's many things. The softness of the cloth and the way it feels against your face when you blow your nose or sneeze into it; I find using a handkerchief to be a very sensual experience. The fact that it's something special, a possession that you have chosen for taking care of your nasal needs; something permanent, that you wash and iron and set out with your clothes for the next day. I love the fact that hankies are so much easier to pull out of your pocket in a hurry than a tissue, and also that hankies are much larger and more absorbent. I also love the colors and patterns, and the fact that you can choose different types of hankies for different occasions (white for formal, patterns for casual, etc).

I hope this helps; I'm sure that some of the other hankie aficiondos here will come up with other reasons as well. If you have any questions, please ask! I love talking about hankies almost as much as I love using them and seeing them used!

Since i don't have a hanky fetish myself - yet :drool: - i was just wondering (curiosity killed the cat lol) what about the handkerchief is alluring? thanks for helpin' me learn and stuff :D got to keep the old brain moving!

they're sensual,erotic and arousing to use and to see used(for me to see a woman use one,or for a woman to see me use one)- it's the most incredible weak-kneed experience-blowing into a handkerchief in the presence of a beautiful woman,especially if she indicates approval is so sexual and utterly erotic, or to see a pretty woman use one to blow her nose is elegant-for her to share hers with me or mine with her is somehow deeply sensual,the more wet, the more soiled the better-it becomes a profoundly personal thing,shared by two people who only have eyes for each other.Does that answer your question?

For me its got to be seeing a young women either sneezing or blowing into the soft colourful material,its such a turn on! Are you having thoughts you may have a hanky fetish aquadyne? Hope so :twisted:

thanks guys for responding :D i'm really starting to see the appeal now :clapping: and hankysneeze - you never know - the way you guys describe it i'm thinking of hoping on the bandwagon!

Thats fantastic news another female hanky fetisher welcome :clapping:

• 3 weeks later...

a Hanky is softy, a Hanky is nicely, a Hanky is usable again, it give no garbage, a Hanky there is in different paints, a Hanky there is in different dimensions......

Have I forgotten something? These are reasons, why I use Hanky's.

Archived